You added Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   300 State Hwy., Rte. 3 E., East Rutherford, NJ 07073 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites Meadowlands / East Rutherford)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in East Rutherford
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

Enjoyed my stay here. Hotel is recommendable. I decided on this hotel because of the distance to where i needed to be. Great location and friendly service. Will most likely stay there again. Clean, comfortable.

• Stayed December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Millbury, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Esther that works 2nd shift is very nice and personable. ive been staying here at least more than a dozen times and always like it here .They keep it very clean. The flat screen tv are a nice additon to the rooms. they dont smell like smoke like the other hotels ive been in

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we met your expectations and your stay with us was pleasant. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, when your travels bring you back to our area.
Michigan City, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

It was very pleasant to stay here with my family for 2 weeks. The hotels location is great. close enough to the NYC but far enough from all the big city comotions. This hotel was great right from the word "hello" from the very friendly staff (Jeff). The hotel manager Ysabel was a great help in recommending good places to eat.. The room size was perfect with a built in kitchen. The room service was excellent and very clean. Thank you Extended Stay for the great experience.... Also got to watch a Giants game for the first time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that our staff made you feel at home and that you had a great experience staying with us.
Thank you again for your review, and for describing us as "exceptional". We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Jersey City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

My stay at this hotel was more than I expected, great and kind staff. They helped me with my luggage and all, I was shocked myself. I'd definitely recommend someone to stay at this location. Couldn't be any more happier.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that our staff provided you with a great customer service experience.
Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My stay was for one night at this hotel and the location is great. Convenient small kitchen in the room even though I didn't use it. Very quiet and peaceful and clean. The front desk agent Frank was very friendly and helpful with my questions. Obviously this was a great location for the Giants game, which was my reason for the stay so that is always a plus.

• Stayed December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our hotel was convenient and that our staff was friendly and helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Passaic, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Booked a hotel room last weekend to see the Jets game and may I say this is a very convinient hotel for those football fans. The hotel is right accross from the MetLife Stadium. I was very happy with the room , which was clean and confortable. The kitchen is very convenient even though I did not use it. The staff was very friendly and helpful with directions to the stadium.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you find out accommodations comfortable, and that your stay with us was pleasant. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Thank you Mandeep Singh for helping me first hand with my reservations. Your hands on leadership is key to your continued success for managing the ESA Brand. Mandeep came in at night to assist me with my rooms. For someone like Mandeep to be responsible for so many locations with ESA, his customer service blended as if he was a day to day staff. Jeff is the day supervisor that broke down my charges so that I could have a thorough understanding of everything being billed to my company.

The staff of Bryan and Enrique was very helpful and very accommodating. Bryan helped me on more than one occasion with any task I presented. He never flinched and never showed any sign of resentment for having being asked to do as much as I needed help with. Enrique was a cool young man that not only had the answers to any hotel question I asked but he also assisted me with great recommendations for a barbershop and local eateries. Mandeep, you and your staff have been impressive and I thank you for the service.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay with us was pleasant and that we took care of all your concerns. Our staff strive to go above and beyond for all of our guests, and we appreciate you letting us know we met your expectations.

Been to Extended Stay America - Meadowlands - East Rutherford? Share your experiences!