“Enjoying this suite” 5 of 5 stars

2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in East Rutherford
“Enjoying this suite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

Convenient location with a variety of restaurants and stores right next door. So clean and comfortable! I had a great rest last night and a delicious breakfast this morning. Very friendly staff and a great variety of food. George did miss his own pillow - I told him to bring it!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear rehaab;

We thank you for your business and are honored that you gave us a perfect rating on TripAdvisor. I see that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast and that you found our facilities to be comfortable and clean. We hope to see you soon when traveling to The Meadowlands area in the future.

Tom

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I stayed at this hotel once previously and had the typically great Homewood Suites experience. My most recent stay was to meet some nearby clients. I found myself in a bind and asked the front desk staff if they could assist with my special request. The General Manager was more than happy to help and quickly had a solution to my problem. This is now my go-to hotel whenever I'm in the area.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this review, July 10, 2014
Dear Larry J;

Thank you for your perfect review on TripAdvisor. We are glad to have been at your service and appreicate your kind words. We are pleased to hear that we are now your go to hotel when traveling to the Meadowlands. We look forward to your continued support and hope to see you soon.

Chillicothe, OH, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

It's not home...but they made it the next best thing as being at home!! The entire staff is helpful and friendly. I will recommend this Homewood to all my friends and family. I look forward to my next stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Jim W;

Thank you for your perfect review on TripAdvisor. I'm glad to hear that you thought we were the next best thing to home. I sincerely thank you for your recommendation and look forward to your continued support.

Fredericksburg, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The stay was nice. The rooms were EXTREMELY clean. Breakfast was ok, not the best, but the dinners were *very* good. They included red and white wines for adults, guava juice, lemonade ice water, bud light.
The front desk staff was great. They gave good directions, and never hesitated to help. There's a car that can take you places nearby that we used when it was pouring rain to get us to/from the bus stop one day.
We would definitely go back here.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Manhattan. Beautiful at night.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear nrkelly,

Thank you so much for your positive review, it is much appreciated. We are pleased to hear that you had a great stay and that our staff was very attentive. We are thrilled that you selected our hotel and do look forward to your return in the near future.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

not what I expected I have stay in other other Homewood suites and received excellent care but they lack in helping and accomodations they had book me for two rooms and gave me smaller room for the money pay was not worth it

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this review, July 1, 2014
Dear Marixaw;

Thank you for your review on TripAdivisor regarding your recent stay, I am truly sorry that you were dissatisfied. In reviewing your comments I noticed that you reserved your room on line back in January of 2014 in a Studio Suite under the Military Family rate program. In reviewing your stay, I see that we upgraded you to a one bedroom suite at no extra charge. In regards to the size of our suites, our one bedroom suite is 482 square feet which is the same size as the one bedroom suites in Edgewater, NJ. The Homewood Suites in East Rutherford & Edgewater are both owned by our company. We sincerley thank you for your business and hope that you will stay with us in the future.

GM
medford new york
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Everything was well managed and the suite was clean. The housekeeping staff was very accommodating. Overall, I had a great stay. My daughter was graduating from college at the Izod Center and it was very close by. I would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: We had a nice view of Manhattan and at night it was lovely.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear MedfordNewYork;

Thank you for your positive rating on TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a very nice stay. Congratulations on youir daughter's gradutation from college. We wish her the best of luck. We truly thank you for your business and hope to see you again when traveling to our area.

York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

The staff at this property are truly gems! Big smiles all across and very welcoming. The room was very clean and the housekeepers were SO helpful, kudos to this staff. My sisters and I traveled there for a concert but we have family in NY/NJ so I will definitely start staying here for my visits!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Homewood17gm, General Manager at Homewood Suites Rutherford-Meadowlands, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Maria L;

Thank you for your perfect rating on TripAdvisor! We are pleased to hear that you thought our staff truly were "GEMS". It was a pleasure to be your hosts while enjoying our hotel. We thank you for your business and look forward to your return.

Tom

Been to Homewood Suites Rutherford-Meadowlands? Share your experiences!