“Convenient location and great staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover

You added FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover to your Saves list
FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   130 Route 10 West, East Hanover, NJ 07936 (Formerly Ramada Inn)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Hanover
Juneau, AK
“Convenient location and great staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2010

The hotel has done a lot of renovations and the rooms were outstanding. The wireless service was great and the staff was friendly and helpful during my business trip.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Vermont
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2009

This place is overpriced and definitely second rate. Out room smelled unpleasantly of some kind of cleaning spray or product. The TV didn't work. The bathroom was tiny, with a toilet so low to the ground that it was like a circus trick to sit on. Go figure? The hallways were freezing. The complementary breakfast was an unpleasant collection of greasy, tepid choices that my wife and I couldn't bring ourselves to eat. We chose this place only out of desperation and were surprised at what a lousy deal this turned out to be.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
RamadaEH, General Manager at FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover, responded to this review, December 23, 2009
I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay. I am happy to say that many of our guests are quite pleased by our spacious and clean rooms. If you have an alergy to cleaning products we could prepare a room special for you with advanced notice and if there is anything that is not working properly we have maintenance at the hotel nearly all day and night. We offer a full hot complimentary breakfast which includeds scrambled eggs, bacon/sausage, yogurts, assorted cold cereal, fresh baked waffles, cooked oatmeal, fresh fruit, fresh baked pastries and locally baked bagels, juices,milk and coffee. A full breakfast selection and complimentary.
Mid-Atlantic
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

staff is friendly but hotel is a dump. hallways and elevators are hot and humid. the continental breakfast is served in the bar with eggs from a box and warm milk. there isn't a restaurant, only bar food. room air conditioners are very loud and cut off-and-on every ten minutes. value received isn't worth the cost. will not stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
RamadaEH, General Manager at FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover, responded to this review, September 11, 2009
I am sorry you did not have a good stay at the Ramada in East Hanover. I am a new GM to this property and value all feedback. Our restaurant "Miami Mike's" is one of the most popular sports bars in North Jersey , the menu is geared towards that crowd, but there are three chain restaurants that share our parking lot for other dining options. Our complimentary hot breakfast features eggs, breakfast meats, cereals, yogurts, fresh baked bagels and pastries and if there is anything that you would have needed our staff is there to handle any request.

I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. I hope you would come and see all our improvements and renovations we are working on currently during your next visit to East Hanover.
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2009

Looking out onto the romantic vista of Target, WalMart and their myriad parking lots, I did not expect very much. The hotel is inaccessible by public transportation being a 15-minute cab ride from the Morristown NJ Transit station. It's is a very basic Ramada with one huge conference center on the first floor that they divided into two with a temporary wall. We could hear everything that went on in the other "room" as I'm sure they heard us.

The rooms are of normal size of this type of hotel but the amenities are lacking. For a hotel who caters to business travelers, the business center consisted of 2 slow computers and the fitness room is not worth mentioning. There is ample parking. Our room faced the front and we were woken up at 6am by delivery trucks. If you book, get a room in the back.

The bar - Miami Mike's - has some big screens and not-too-horrible food. But this being exurban NJ, everything closes at 11pm. There is a diner 5 minutes away which closes at 2am. We drove there for nothing at 5am since the reception clerk told us it was 24 hours - not good. There are a lot of youth groups that rent floors here so there's some noise at night when they party - don't get a room on the first floor.

The showers have two temperatures: scolding and freezing. Other than that, unless you really want to stay in [--] NJ, book something else. And if you really need to stay here - it won't kill you.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
hamburg, n y
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2008

Stayed @ the Ramada for my nephews wedding which had a block of rooms reserved. The first thing was that we had booked double rooms and when we arrived we were given single rooms. When we asked at the front desk they said they had none available! Okay, the next day my sons & their dates were coming and I again had booked a double room for them. Again when I recieved the room key it was not a double room (go figure). The next problem was that the toilet handle wouldn't work. I called the front desk and they sent up someone to fix it. The engineer left me a certificate saying it was fixed. I went to use the bathroom and the water started shooting out he back of the toilet like a guyser, flooding the bathroom with 3" of water. Again I called the front desk someone came up to fix it, another employee came by and said they would move us to a different room. I never heard from this person again so I asked at the front desk about a new room and they said none were available and the reason for this they told us was that a kosher group was there and they had received the double rooms. They cleaned up the bathroom but the rug was soaked outside of my bathroom due to the flooding. I called the hotel to voice my complaint with the manager Abe and got no satisfaction, so I will be going higher in the Ramada company for some kind of satisfaction. I have stayed in another hotel chain this past weekend and I had reserved a double room and I got a double room. I will never stay @ a Ramada again, even if it was free!!!!!!!

• Liked — the free breakfast
  • Disliked — everything but the free breakfast
  • Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
North Lakewood
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2008

We stayed at the Ramada Inn at the recommendation of family we were visiting. We stayed there 2 days - a Sunday and Monday night. We were a little concerned because of a few reviews we had read but we were sure glad we stayed. The motel was perfect for us. Check in was effortless and the front desk staff was very friendly and helpfull. Our room, a king on the first floor, was clean and in great shape. We had a great time both Sunday and Monday night in the sports bar, Miami Mikes. We are in our 50's but had a fun 2 nights watching football with the locals. The bar is perfect for a sports bar and has lots of TV's and a great selection of beers and food. Mike was there both nights as the DJ and was very hospitable and intertaining - thanks Mike! We were told there was a free breakfast each morning and expected the usual continental but it was anything but. There was a huge selection of food from eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, breads, rolls, french toast, waffles, etc. as well as coffee and juice. There is a Target, Costco, and other stores nearby and other restaurants too. It's the only place we will stay when we visit again. Don't miss Miami Mikes!

• Stayed November 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
new jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2008

Stayed here bc supposedly they had " special rates" for a wedding that my husband and I attended. (found out later on we were all given the normal rate).

DO NOT BOOK A ROOM HERE!

1. Room smelled like mold!!!
2. Broken shower.
3. Toilet broken during the middle of the night. Husband had to pour water in the toilet for his "waste" to go down.
4. Room must have had some kind of allergen bc I stayed up all night with itchy eyes, runny nose, and trouble breathing!!!

• Stayed June 2008
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to FairBridge Hotel & Conference Center East Hanover? Share your experiences!