“Best Western East Brunswick Inn--friendly place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn

You added BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   764 Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ 008816 (Formerly Mcintosh Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
New Haven, United States
“Best Western East Brunswick Inn--friendly place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We had a wonderful stay here, from a speedy checkin to fantastic breakfast. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. They truly cared and went out of their way to make sure me and my family were taken cared of. We received extra towels and pillows. They told us about great places to eat in the area. The location of this hotel is the best--near everything or shop you can think of--the mall is across the street. We will be back next year for sure.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Everything with the hotel was fine. It was clean and the staff wasn't rude but I booked this hotel months ago for a concert I would be attending. I didn't find out until my taxi was outside waiting that the door doesn't lock! we called the front desk and the man said he'd take care of it and to put our belongings in the car. I gave him my car keys because I didn't want to have them with me at the concert. When I got back, there was a woman there and she said the only thing the man said was to give us our keys back! and to make things worse, the other rooms were booked and our door wasn't fixed! we slept with just the chain latch and it was extremely uncomfortable knowing I wasn't secure.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ebrunswickhotel, Manager at BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your room and hotel, but I would like to apologize for the locking device issue you encountered. I will personally speak to our engineer to be sure this is not an issue in the future. We hope to see you again in the future on your next visit to this area.
Best regards,
North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

One of my favorite BW sites, chosen when we drive from NC to JFK. All rooms are now no smoking so everything about the room was fresh, even fixtures like coffee maker, microwave etc. looked new. Queen size bed was SO comfortable that I slept especially well in preparation for a very long overseas flight. I had not booked ahead but will do so from now on because the location is so popular: there are two restaurants literally in the parking lot of the BW, an easy walk. Breakfast, however, is convenient in the BW lobby area: great variety (love the hot waffles!) and good coffee. I know I can always depend on BW for a good night's rest, good breakfast and efficient employees. Thanks.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay and appreciated our location. We are located near several other restaurants and malls. We hope you had a safe journey back to your country and hope to see you again on your next visit!
Best regards,
Perth Amboy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

It was extremely close to the mall and everything else! Great location. Staff were nice and the rooms very clean! Close to the Turnpike to go to New York and Trenton. Great Price for what you get. They leave you candy in your bed and the front desk was really fast. The Place is big with plenty of space where to park. I did not had breakfast so I don't have any comments for that.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

ebrunswickhotel, Manager at BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn, responded to this review, 5 weeks ago
Dear Catherine
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed our location and guest rooms. Our staff wants to ensure you have a quick and easy check in. We hope to see you again when you are in the area.
San Franscico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2015

The staff here is excellent! The hotel is run more like a boutique style-very casual and friendly. They have rooms with inside and outside door entrances, which is an excellent option. We choose the second floor with the inside doors. It was nice a quiet there. But I think I might prefer first floor next time for convenience. Checkin was smooth and quick. The staff very informative of local areas. The location of this hotel cant get any better. We were close to tons of restaurants, shopping malls, movies etc. Our room was cleaned very well. The room had a lot of extras like a fridge microwave, free internet etc. Breakfast was a nice added free touch --bagels, eggs, pastries, etc. The breakfast person was very helpful and friendly. I will be back in the summer and will definitely choose the Best Western again!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Dear Tim
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Many people have different preferences with first and second floor. We would love for you to comeback and enjoy one of our first floor rooms. I was happy to see you enjoyed what our location has to offer. There are several different restaurants our front desk can recommend too. We hope to see you again!
new york city, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2015

this establishment has made many renovations over the past few years. it gets better each time i visit. everyone at the front desk is always goes out of his/her to help me out with directions or suggestions or anything extra i may need. i always ask for extra pillows and extra towels and I've never had an issue. management here is also very accommodating. housekeeping is respectful. great location with the ihop and mall right across the street. the rooms are nice and clean. tv and wifi always have good reception. if you're looking for something in the area, this is your best bet. reasonably priced and just an overall awesome environment. i will definitely be coming back every time I'm in town to visit my parents.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Dear Mary
I am please to read you had a pleasant stay. We are constantly renovating every year to maintain and exceed our brand standards. We hope to see you again when you are visiting your family.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2015

Selected this MOTEL for location and budget with others from a group. It has been pretty well described in earlier reviews and time prevented me from making alternate plans. Some rooms slightly better than others but I will look elsewhere in the future.Our room was very worn and tired and had that "just not convinced this is very clean feeling"

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
ebrunswickhotel, Manager at BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2015
Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to read you had an unpleasant stay. Our staff wants to ensure every guest has a perfect stay. Even though our rooms are less than 50% exterior entrance we are part of Best Western International and ensure we have all plus more of brand standards. Also we do upgrades to our rooms on a yearly basis. We hope you give our hotel another chance when you are visiting this area.

Travelers are raving about these East Brunswick hotels

Been to BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn? Share your experiences!