“Very comfortable stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn

You added BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   764 Route 18, East Brunswick, NJ 008816 (Formerly Mcintosh Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in East Brunswick
sarsota,fl
“Very comfortable stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Nice clean room friendly staff, good rate with room saver coupon. Traveled with a small dog and felt the $20 pet fee was excessive . Very nice continental breakfast, eggs, sausage, waffles, and Danish, toast, juice etc. would stay there again

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
ebrunswickhotel, Manager at BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn, responded to this review, May 29, 2012
Thank you very much for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope to you again soon! I am happy to read that you enjoyed our breakfast. We will be adding a few new items this summer as well. I apologize about the pet fee. The fee is in place so we may cover the expenses to thoroughly clean the room for our next guest. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 732-238-4900.

BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

I stayed there a few days ago for a wedding I was attending. I stayed over the weekend with some friends. The front desk person overheard us wondering where to go shopping and eat and she suggested a great place down the road. She even printed out directions for us and an address phone number and all. The rooms were spotless and for the most part we had a lot of fun at this hotel. Plus the free breakfast was amazing!!!! I'll definately be coming back and I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed April 2012
ebrunswickhotel, Manager at BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn, responded to this review, April 25, 2012
Thank you for very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We value your feedback greatly. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your time here at the hotel and hope you enjoyed the wedding as well. I was also happy to read that you enjoyed our hot continental breakfast! We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Sunrise, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

My sister and I took our 84 year old mother on a road trip to visit our old home town of South Amboy, NJ, and also visit with her sister, whom she hadn't seen in years and years. We wound up arriving after dark and didn't have any good sense of direction, so finding Best Western was a welcome blessing. Checking in was a breeze and the evening staff was very helpful and answered all our questions. Our room was close by and because of the cold weather, that turned out to be a very good thing, especially for mother. The accommodations were very nice, well appointed and comfortable. Beds were an important part of our stay (2 days) and they were better than we had hoped for. The trip was a huge success and it was so nice to have a close, affordable and cozy landing pad. The breakfast buffet was fairly large and substantial, and there were a lot of hungry folks gathered there. But the manager and his staff were very accommodating and were even willing to go out of their way to see after whatever it was we needed. Needless to say, mother was so pleased the whole thing came off so well.

Room Tip: Handicap rooms are closer to the front office, if you need one. You may want to bring your own pillo...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
ebrunswickhotel, Manager at BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
Thank you for commenting regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to comment. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Boston
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

We did not have many choices of hotels in that area for our family gathering, so we decided to take a chance even though reviews were not that great. Our room was meticulously clean, towels were white and fluffy. We did not see any bugs. I could see fresh paint, and furniture was in good condition. Bed was harder that I like, but could be worse. It did not cause me a back ache. Location of this Inn was very convenient for us. In addition to that, IHOP is right next to the hotel. Their staff was friendly and lunch was good. Breakfast at the Inn was very good with fresh coffee and good variety of food. Shopping mall is right across the rt. 18 if you are interested in shopping.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
ebrunswickhotel, Manager at BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn, responded to this review, December 22, 2011
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2011

This hotel definitely needs some work. Unfortunately I don't think it'll get the work it needs. My room during the first night of my stay lead me to feel unsafe--I could see above and below the door. The door was separating from the door frame. Also it smelled bad and I found hair/debris in the bathroom and on the sheets.

During my second night they moved me to a different room after I complained about the first room. This room smelled terrible. I had to open the windows to air it out. Also several bugs greeted me during the night (not bed bugs, just large gray cockroach like bugs). I found out crawling on my bed when I woke up .Definitely not impressed.

Breakfast was also rather unappealing--warm milk, microwaved eggs and sausage.

I will say that the staff was friendly and responsive, but the hotel just doesn't live up to modern quality standards. I won't be returning.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
ebrunswickhotel, General Manager at BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn, responded to this review, November 18, 2011
Thank you for staying at the Best Western East Brunswick Inn.
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 732-238-4900.

Travelers are raving about these East Brunswick hotels

Troy, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for the first time in September, and it far exceeded each and every one of our expectations. It was immaculate, the amenities were plentiful, the staff was courteous, attentive and willing to help with everything we asked about. Kristen and George were excellent! The decor was relaxing and modern. We visit this area often and usually stay at the comfort suites. After having an unpleasant stay at comfort, we decided to give best western a shot. I am glad we did! We will be back again soon

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Best Western East Brunswick Inn.
West Lafayette, Indiana
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

We reserved a non-smoking room. However, we were put in a smoking room that smelled terrible and was in the back of the hotel where there weren't very many lights. There was a cockroach in the new roll of toilet paper. The fire alarms went off at 2:30 in the morning and lasted 30 minutes. The bed was hard. The sink was nice but that's it. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. It smelled so bad that we put 2 car fresheners in the air conditioner; it made no difference. The staff seemed like they didn't care if you enjoyed your stay or not. Find somewhere else to stay!

Room Tip: Don't get smoking room!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
ebrunswickhotel, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Guest Relations Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN East Brunswick Inn? Share your experiences!