“nice american food” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Gusto Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“nice american food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

while we were visiting the e brunswick area we had dinner at the gusto grill. The portions were a nice size a food very good. Nice to get away from the typical franchises.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Casual Yet Cosmopolitan”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I passed Gusto many times, thinking I was too underdressed for venturing inside. When we finally decided to dine in, however, we found a comfortable and welcoming upscale bar-and-grill atmosphere. The restaurant is deceptively large, so we didn't have a wait even at prime dining time. And the food? It's just the right combination of home-cooked meal and gourmet flair--more adventurous than you'll find at a chain restaurant, but not too fancy for finicky eaters (like me). I highly recommend a visit!

East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Luke loves Gusto grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Child and Adult friendly Family place or sports bar. The food is good, my grandson especially like the way the fries are served. Good american food and nice portions, you will not leave hungry. Staff very friendly and efficient.

Visited November 2012
Somerset, New Jersey
“Underrated”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Been here a few times and have yet to have a bad meal. They offer a prix fixe menu on Sundays. I had the soup of the day, cream of chicken, mahi mahi with wild spinach rice, and the cheesecake. Soup was yummy could have just had a several bowls of that. My fish was cooked perfectly and the wild rice was an unexpected pleasure. The cheesecake was ok, nothing spectacular, but the prix fixe was a great value. $22 for the app, entree and dessert.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Adult atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

We went here for our wedding anniversary and it was our first time going to Gusto. We loved the low lighting and sophisticated atmosphere. The bar looked a little small but we were at a table. The wine list was helpful and very descriptive since I am not too experienced with wine. I am still trying to find "my" wine. We both ordered a cost friendly Filet Mignon with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled veggies entree and salad/dessert was included. The food was delicious and cooked perfectly. The menu is not very large and I would say a bit fussy for little ones. However I did see some kids with parents having sliders I believe. Overall, it was a very nice dining experience.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere