“Excellent and value for money” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romance, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout
New York City, New York
“Excellent and value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've never been disappointed visiting this restaurants.. maybe the lines are a little long on busy days but one can always book ahead or plan one's visit to fall in non rush hour times.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Edison, New Jersey
“A Sure Bet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I can highly recommend the Bonefish Grill in East Brunswick, NJ. I have never been disappointed. The staff has always been friendly and helpful and the decor is cheerful and classy. The fish is fresh and delicious! With the grilled fish, you can select the sauce you like and a large or medium portion. And it comes with two vegetables and yummy bread and olive oil. Beautiful presentation, also. The salmon I often get is always perfect! The Bang Bang Shrimp appetizer is great! BF is often crowded so I generally call ahead and make a reservation.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Good food, horrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

The food here is good. There service is horrible. One time we made a reservation and were made to stand for 1/2 hour while walk-ins were seated. When we inquired why we were waiting, we were told that we should have complained sooner. My 90 year old mother was with us and made to stand.

After apologies, we gave it another chance. This time we were seated immediately. No server can to our table for at least 15 minutes despite other tables being served. The place was not crowded. When we finally got attention, we were greeted with "what do you want." When I said we were waiting for 15 minutes, no excuse was offered, just "well, I will take your order now." We walked out. We did say something to the host, but nothing was offered to make it right.

AVOID this place. Service is terrible and not polite.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Decent place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2014

This is a decent place to eat. I enjoyed my food and service I would say its good for a chain restuartant

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
nj
“Seafood dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

First time at Bonefish Grill. It's what you expect from a chain. It is just average. The waitstaff was EXCELLENT ! The food was just so so. I ordered the bacon wrapped scallops for appetizers. They were not that appetizing and I would not order them again. I had the bang bang shrimp tacos which were average. Everything I ate and my husband ate was very salty! For the rest of the evening , we were drinking glass after class of water. The food portions are not large and I feel for the amount of food you get, it is pricey. Atmosphere and service were excellent. Food and value were under par.

Visited March 2014