“Could be better” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Lindenwold, New Jersey
“Could be better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner last night. We have been here several times since this location opened. Their fillets are out of this world but I was in the mood for prime rib.
Our waitress was pleasant and attentive. Service is always excellent
When dinner arrived I knew there was a problem. The prime rib was very fatty. I expect some fat with this cut, but I could only eat about half of the 12 ounces.
When the waitress came back I expressed my disappointment. She was very apologetic. She told me she would let the manager know.
Next thing I know the manager was there apoligizing and offering a replacement. I declined. When the check arrived my dinner had been comped. We were pleasantly surprised.
This really impresses me. This was really the chefs fault. We did not stiff the waitress and we will return but I will stick with the fillet
They really need to watch the chef and what he is serving. But big kudos to the stafff for retaining customer loyalty.

• Visited October 2012