“Friendly bartenders and good food!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Deptford
Cuisines: American
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Friendly bartenders and good food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

I sat at the bar and the two bartenders, Danielle and Caitlin, introduced themselves and asked me my name! I can't remember that happening in a long time! In fact that's what they do to everyone and how they keep track of your tab. You're not a number or a table, you're a person. I actually felt welcome, even though this was my first time there. Wish other places would pick up on this. Nice first impression!

I ordered a steak, their unbaked baked potato and broccoli. The steak was OK, cooked as ordered but I've had better. The potato was mashed, put in a dish, covered in cheese & bacon, put in the oven to heat and melt the cheese and served with sour cream. Excellent!

Very nice atmosphere, packed with locals watching the Phillies lose (I didn't care, I'm a Red Sox fan!) and an all around comfortable place. Being adjacent to the Fairfield Inn and Residence Inn this will be convenient for many and a definite return place for me.

Visited April 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Unhappy Customer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I recently dined with my family and halfway through my salad, I found a piece of human hair. I was totally grossed out as I was pulling the hair out my mouth. The server was concerned and apologetic and summoned the manager who was also apologetic and offered to bring a new dish but I declined.He then offered to comp my salad but he seemed to suggest that the piece of hair was not a big deal, supported by his comments " we cannot comp your entire bill for one piece of hair". So much for customer satisfaction, for the record I was not looking for a free meal but it would have been comforting to know that they would be willing to go the extra mile for customer satisfaction. I am (was) a loyal UNOS customer and receive weekly promotions. I highly recommended this restaurant to all my friends and family but I am not certain if I'll be back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Runnemede, New Jersey
“Soup for you!!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We lunched here recently. Really enjoyed the all you can eat soup bar and personal sized pizza. The staff is very competent and friendly. Lunch was served quick!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Laurel Springs, NJ
“Great Uno's with very friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

We went here the other night, myself, my husband and our 3 kids. We have been trying to branch out from the kids favorite places (Friendly's & Applebee's), the staff was very family friendly. The food was what we expect of UNOs, which we very much enjoy. What surprised me was the beer selection, the beer flights, and some upcoming specialized beer events (which I really wish I could do the Weyerbacher one, because that sounds great). We will be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
New York
“good food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Our take out order was good, Only thing is they ran out of chicken for a salad that I ordered. But the other orders were very good and nice having it next to the hotel

Visited January 2013