“Fall Getaway” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Denville
Elyria
“Fall Getaway”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Hotel is 30 min. from NYC and easy drive. Very clean and warm. Great Price for this location and breakfast was excellent. I would return here on our next trip through PA eastbound. We used a Hotel Discount Coupon and had no problem getting a room when we arrived.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

153 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Peekskill, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We recently stood overnight for a local wedding. The front desk allowed us to check in earlier than the usual check in which helped us to get to the wedding on time. Room was comfortable and clean, staff was friendly. I had breakfast and coffee (complimentary) the following morning. The eggs and sausage were tasty and the food area was well appointed and not abandoned. I have been to Hampton's where they neglected to refill the food items and folks were pacing awaiting the refills. Very annoying. This was NOT like that.
If I needed to stay in the area again, I would definetly come back.

Room Tip: Request a room that does not face Rt 80.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
chester, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

sold my room that I had a confirmation for to some one with the same last name different first name and no confirmation number and didn't adjust the bill etc rude staff horrible area looked like the ghetto horribele front desk service

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
We are so sorry to hear about your experience. If you would please contact us directly, we will be more than happy to further discuss your stay with you.

Nimmi Kaur
contact : 973-664-1050
Hammondsport, New York, USA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Nice, clean, quiet room. check in personnel friendly
Breakfast included was mediocre - would have been better with fresh bagel and good coffee.
Location average - nothing special. Good for modest cost.

Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Danville, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Located on a poor road off highway, poor breakfast. The room was fine but the price was too high for a hampton inn. The overall value for what we paid was poor. It is also located right off the highway on a beat up road.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Enterprise, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were disappointed with this Hampton Inn. There was no microwave or fridge in the room and the breakfast was substandard. We had booked and paid for the room ahead of time but the clerk wanted to charge us again. It didn't feel like a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy with our guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.

Nimmi Kaur
Parsippany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

On my stay the room was clean, and the ammenities where what was expected, for the most part it was quiet which is nice. I was running late for a meeting and left some items on the chair in the room. I realized this as I was driving away so I called and the woman said the room hadn't been cleaned yet and they would get my items and call me back. I heard nothing that day. Called back the next day and was told my stuff was put in lost and found. They were going to have the maid service get the items and call me back. Once again no call back. Call three I once again get the we will call you back. The kicker on call three is I was asked what the items where, I said a few files and Nike Lebron hoodie jacket. She responded with we will call you back if we can locate your files or black hoody. I asked her how she knew the color when I didn't say it and got a we will call you back sir. Long story recap- good room, my fault for leaving items but they are definitely thieves.

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany? Share your experiences!