“A nice place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Denville
Denville NJ, United States
“A nice place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stay at this Hampton Inn each time I visit NJ. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are clean and the staff does a great job in cleaning up each day. I am very pleased with the service and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a very reasonable rate in north NJ.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
normal, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

perfect stop. The staff was pleasant and professional. The room, workout area, pool were all in fine condition and convenient. I was returning from new Jersey to Illinois an this stop was restful, comfortable, and provided the needed break.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Indian head, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Up in NJ at the army base. Hotel was close enough to be convenient. Room was very clean and staff was extremely nice and accommodating. the continental breakfast was the standard microwaved eggs and a waffle maker, not great but not a big issue. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

The hotel is near nothing so expect a short drive for a restaurant. I would not recommend eating at the Charlie Brown Steak House. The food is very bland and had no taste. They are very overpriced for what you get. The hotel breakfast was nice and exactly what you would expect.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Overall we had a great stay. Check in was super easy, very friendly staff. Everything was clean and neat. the only thing that would have been nice was to have 2 waffle makers at breakfast. One is definitely not enough and an option of white bread .

• Stayed August 2013
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
We would like to thank you for your recent TripAdvisor review of your stay at the hotel. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon.
Binghamton, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Our stay was a good experience overall. We would recommend this Hotel to anyone. Internet and TV worked well. Amenities provided were good. Bathroom was clean and hotel staff was courteous and helpful.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
We would like to thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We are pleased that your second stay with us was enjoyable and comfortable.
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

I have never given a hotel a bad review. However, I have been shocked at how many issues I've had to deal with during my stay here. Since before I checked in, wifi has been down, and I stayed at this hotel for three nights/four days. My tv stopped working and, after rebooting it several times, it still wouldn't work so the front desk offered to move me...from a king to a double since no more rooms were available. I ended up agreeing to move and the tv in my new room didn't work, either. The staff was rude during my entire stay and have been very unapologetic. I asked what they could do for me (I.e. comps) but was told there is no manager on duty and that she won't be in until tomorrow morning. Again, I have never written a negative review but really wanted to share my experience with others. I will absolutely never stay here again and will not likely book a stay at any Hampton Inn in the future.

• Stayed July 2013
Nimmi K, General Manager at Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
We’re sorry we didn't provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Again, we apologize for all of the inconveniences and we've worked with our management team to ensure that the necessary changes will be made. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Been to Hampton Inn Denville / Rockaway / Parsippany? Share your experiences!