“Our favorite place in town” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
New Jersey
“Our favorite place in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

The food is excellent, especially the specials. The service is superb and very friendly. You can get in and out quickly if you need to or linger for the whole evening. They are opening a seafood grill next door, we can't wait. It's BYOB and if you are lingering and run dry there is a liquor store 50 yards down the block.

• Visited July 2013

Hillside, New Jersey
“What a delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My son and his fiancé took my wife and me to dinner at Brooklyn Pizza. The moment we walked in I was impressed by the decor...very nice. We were greeted and seated right away. A wait staff immediately came to the table, gave us menus and took drink orders. We were then presented with some brochette, aged parmigiano cheese and olives, as well as a basket of fresh baked rolls. We then placed our orders. The appetizers were delicious. So, good, when I remarked about it to the waiter, he brought another plate to the table.

The entrees were delicious. My wife had the ravioli...she said she was in heaven. It was that good. She gave me a taste, and she was right. I have chicken parm over linguini. It was outstanding. The pasta was cooked to perfection.

The service was fantastic and to the food was superb. Highly recommend this place.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Love the place love the food love the service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I was in Brooklyn pizza with my wife one wednesday night, and we had a very good experience,,, the food was excelent I ordered the salmon whitch came with risotto, was cooked perfect nice in the medium way.. My wife ordered chicken especial, crusted with Parmessan cheese, artichokes hearts mash potato and spinach she jus love it.. The waiter was very friendly, very professional,, good service.. We definitely go in back..

• Visited May 2013
“Highly recommend it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

Absolutely love this place not only is the staff friendly but the food is delicious. I mean what's not to love about this place they have all sorts of dishes to choose from and their pizza is very good too!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Belleville, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Fantastic service , perfect food , perfect price ! If you want REAL ITALIAN Food , look no further ! Highly recommended !

• Visited June 2013