“My birthday treat - BTW I love garlic” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 61 Restaurants in Cranford
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: With a garlic infused menu and decor, we are one of the most unique Cranford restaurants around. Your lunch promises to be as memorable as possible with the Garlic Rose. Our dishes are flavored with the best garlic available. From a hint of the herb to a powerful mouthful, we can customize your dish to your personal liking. Enjoy your lunch with friends and family at Garlic Rose.
Blackburn, England
“My birthday treat - BTW I love garlic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Great garlic food, very tasty. No ice cream on the menu for the grandchildren but they went and got a couple of tubs from the shop next door.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Just Ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Service ok, food nothing special, had to wait a long time to be served. Had been there before and it was pretty good, this time was a disappointment

Visited May 2013
“If you love garlic, you have to stop here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The restaurant was clean and the service was very good. We tried the sangria and it was wonderful. The home made bread was delicious dipped in their garlic olive oil. They also serve roasted garlic that you can spread on the bread. Yummy! There were 8 of us and we all ordered something different. We had pasta, eggplant, chicken and crab cakes. Everyone enjoyed their dinner. I would go back next time I visit our family that lives in the area.

Visited July 2013
Hillside, New Jersey
“Mmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

Eight of us celebrated my son-in-laws birthday at the Garlic Rose. The meal began with warm italian bread, roasted garlic, and an olive oil dipping sauce. I could have made a meal out of that. From the appetizers to the main course, we were all very happy. The food was delicious and plentiful. Service was attentive and well paced for a relaxing meal. Our daughter had her 14 month old with here; they were very accommodating.

Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Linden, New Jersey
“Oh Garlic Rose !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

One of my favorite Italian Places to date ! The Garlic Rose is elegant & sophisticated. It always has a nice quiet vibe & is perfect for birthday's or other special occasion dinners. If you sign up for the reward program they have you get coupons very frequently that are at least $10-15 off. They always send a birthday & even 1/2 birthday coupon which in my opinion is just too cute. They have an excellent location in downtown Cranford, NJ. They also give you a full bulb of roasted garlic with your bread if you ask & it is amazing. The staff is always very polite & I enjoy this restaurant very much!

Visited February 2013