“LOVE THIS PLACE!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
IndeBlue Indian Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Collingswood
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: White Horse Pike
Transit: Just a few blocks from the Collingswood Patco station.
Description: Chef/Owner Rakesh's recipes, which range across many regions of India, have a depth of flavor that rewards the palate. At IndeBlue all the basics of quintessential Indian fare are available, Chef/Owner Rakesh is happy to adjust the heat level to accommodate more reticent palates. On the other hand, diners who are more accustomed to the vigor of spicy-hot and are acquainted in the world of Indian cuisine will also be delighted. IndeBlue offers an array of belly-warming but complex, authentic Indian fare while also offering fresh contemporary interpretations of classical Indian flavors. Perhaps most noticeable about IndeBlue is the value. Delicious, fresh Indian cuisine served by courteous staff in our beautiful modern dining room at affordable prices. Zagat rated and voted "Best of Philly" by Philadelphia Magazine, come and taste the difference. BYO and enjoy!
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Indeblue is a fabulous little BYOB restaurant. A few months ago my boyfriend and I stumbled upon it over the Internet and decided to try it out. We have been going at least once a week since we discovered it. We can't get enough of it! I love the decor and the food is incredible. The staff are all so friendly, knowledgable, and accommodating. We've never waited for longer than 10 minutes to get a table. The live music that they have on Thursday nights is wonderful and really sets the mood. We just went last night for Valentine's Day and the 4 course menu they offered was phenomenal. We tasted just about every dish and loved every single bite. I truly do not have one bad thing to say about this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Old City feel in Collingswood, NJ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

Went to the Indeblue Restaurant yesterday for dinner with my husband. I accidentally found the place on the Internet and thought the place looked pretty good. I was right! We were greeted by very friendly hostesses and seated at a small table. The place was packed and I understand why. The service is great and the food was very good. It is a nice place to go on a date or for a intimate dinner. Tip: Order the Drums of Heaven as an appetizer. Loved them with the dipping sauce.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Merchantville, New Jersey
“Indian Fusian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

IndeBlue is a great little BYOB restaurant. If you go during a weekend night, reservations are highly recommended. Being that it was our 1st time there, we asked our waiter for suggestions on what to order. He explained that the most popular dishes on the menu are highlighted, and I found that helpful. One of the items we ordered was the Garwahli style naan, which was a tasty flat bread lightly stuffed with cheese and spinach. Their food is interesting (in a good way). I do not think it is traditional Indian cuisine, but rather an Asian fusion. I had gotten a paneer dish that had layers of flavor, and was at just the right heat. I would recommend trying this place even though you could describe it as "cozy" or "cramped", but it is worth the squeeze.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Taste That Really Stands Out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We ate at IndeBlue this past New Years Eve. It was our first time and we will definitely go back.
We arrived a half hour before our reservation and they gave us a table within 5 minutes. We appreciated this, especially since they were busy and it was New Year's Eve. I'm glad we were able to sit in the smaller upstairs area as it was quieter and less crowded. Noise was somewhat energetic but I think mostly because there were a couple musicians playing guitar in the front.
I had forgotten to check before we left home but there was only a special New Year's Eve menu. Disappointed because their menu looked so good but it turned out to be fine. It was a 4 course meal for $40....... we thought very reasonable, especially for New Year's Eve when many restaurants gouge you. And the food was GREAT!!! Such an interesting fusion of flavors. The Dahi Avacado Chaat was so delicious, which I think is on their normal menu. The Naan and Papadam were excellent and some of the other tasty items were the Chicken Korma and the Tuna Tartare. My appetizer (1 piece) was a Barbecued Chicken Samosa with a Blue Cheese sauce........I could have eaten 3.....fantastic. I look forward to returning to try their everyday menu. The restaurant is BYOB.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
cherry hill nj
“MUCH MORE THAN CURRY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I spent our third visit to Inde Blue last night. We had been to their place when it was much smaller and accross the street. The new venue is noisey but nice. There is a lot of energy in the lower, front room where we sat. Waitstaff was very good and attentive but not pushey. Their regular menu has all the standards but they also have a seasonal menu that has some really inventive items. I hab a pork sholder dish that came with some sort of sweet potato chunks and also some curried cabbage. It was great--different but great. My wife had a chicken dish of the standard menu. It had tomatos, sweet peppers and onion served with basmati rice. she was pleased.
I don't know that it will take over as out FAVORITE indian restaurant, but it sure is good and we will be back

• Visited November 2012