“Nice location” 4 of 5 stars

2X HHonors Points
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Clinton
“Nice location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We stayed here for the weekend so that we could go to NYC to spend the day. Love the fact that you can walk to Cracker Barrel and Walmart is very close as well. Room was very clean and the breakfast was great. I would recommend this hotel. My only complaint would be that the doors to the rooms slam very loudly and that is tough for a light sleeper. I would stay here again definitely.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
David B, Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking your time and response to our hotel on TripAdvisor. I am so glade that you had a great stay with us at the Hampton inn.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

The front desk personnel were fantastic!! The room was perfect- clean and upscale. The front desk even called down to check on us- Kevin you're a rockstar!! The hotel is pet friendly. The breakfast was very good. I would stay here again and recommend!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
David B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you so much for not only staying with us but filling out a great TripAdvisor, the Hampton Inn of Clinton always try to do the best we can, in order to keep our guest happy. I really hope we get a chance to have you back here at the hotel
Rockville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

This hotel is well located and is clean from top to bottom and the chain offers a 100 % guarantee. The internet was fast the facilities were good the staff fast and freindly and the complimentary breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us at the Hampton inn. I am so thrilled that you had a great stay here with us. I really hope that you had such a great stay that you will be returning to the property. Thank you so much for the excellent review, have a great day
Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was on my way to Maine to visit my son. This just happened to be the half way point. I'm so glad that it was. The hotel was perfect, the staff was excellent and the room was just as I expected it to be....perfect..

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Thank you so much for taking your time and given us a great review online. I am so happy that yo had a great stay here with us and enjoyed our new renovated rooms. I hope next time you are in town you will stay with us again. Thank you again and have a great day
Braintree, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Great stay. The bedding was very comfortable, and everything seemed new and clean. Super pleasant experience. I thought the quality of accommodations was excellent for the price. The buffet breakfast was bigger than I expected for a complimentary breakfast. The sausage and eggs were horrible - they should stick with basics like waffles and bagels. Other than the breakfast, everything was fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
I want to thank-you for your comments they are always appreciated whether good or bad. I wanted to let you know are breakfast is in the process of being updated with new and different items. The waffles and bagels are staying but the eggs are changing a bit as well as we are currently adding some new loaf breads (banana, cranberry, & zucchini).
I hope you please come back and stay with us on your next trip.
Annandale, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

we stayed here since our daughter lives in Clinton nearby. Very nice hotel, lobby and staff. the breakfast was real bargain being free with good food, coffee, cereal, fruit and nice service staff to assist. Waffles!!!good

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I want to thank-you so very much for your comments they are always appreciated. We are always happy when a guest lets us know the good and the bad. We are very happy you got to stay with us and I hope to see you again soon.
Clinton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stayed here on a recruiting trip and had a good experience. I would have rated as excellent if not for some shower head issues. I would definitely stay at this hotel in the future if I am up in North Jersey.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

David B, Manager at Hampton Inn Clinton, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn, in Clinton and given us such a great review on TripAdvisor. The Hampton Inn, in Clinton really values our customer opinion because after all our goal is to keep you happy. As fare as the shower head issue let me be the 1st person to apologies about that. Any issues that accrue we at the Hampton try our best to resolve quickly and efficiently, once they are brought to our attention. I promise next time you stay with us that you will have no issues with your room and shower head. I hope that we have the pleasure of having you at our hotel again soon, thank you and have a great day

Been to Hampton Inn Clinton? Share your experiences!