We stayed here for the weekend so that we could go to NYC to spend the day. Love the fact that you can walk to Cracker Barrel and Walmart is very close as well. Room was very clean and the breakfast was great. I would recommend this hotel. My only complaint would be that the doors to the rooms slam very loudly and that is tough for a light sleeper. I would stay here again definitely.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Clinton Hotel
- Hampton Inn Clinton Hotel Clinton
- Clinton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn Clinton welcomes guests with warm-from-the-oven cookies, lemonade, and comfortable overstuffed chairs to enjoy them in while resting in front of the crackling fire. Like the charming, Victorian town of Clinton, the hotel is full of hometown friendly hospitality. Lining the nearby historic streets are wonderfully eclectic boutique shops and designer stores. The Red Mill and Raritan river create a picturesque landscape that has insipid artists for over a century. The backdrop is sure to inspire a picture taker or two. The Hampton Inn provides business and leisure travelers alike with the opportunity to escape the hectic pace of large cities and spend some time relaxing in the perfect American hometown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hampton Inn Clinton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.