“Yummy Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Buco Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 176 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Secaucus, New Jersey
“Yummy Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Went to Buco's for lunch with the ladies last Monday. What a nice afternoon, food, service and atmosphere were excellent. One of the ladies at my table said this was her new favorite place, and that should sum it up.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Bloomfield, New Jersey
“My go to place..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

Every time that I go to Buco I am never disappointed. I have so many favorites on their menu, its hard to pick.. shrimp Franco tends to be my go to appetizer. If you want an amazing salad try the Pastorella. I normally go for one of their daily specials for dinner. Anytime I visit the restaurant I always feel like family. The staff and manager are always accommodating. Drinks are always spot on.. Whenever I need someplace to go, whether im alone or with family and friends.. buco comes to mind!!

Nutley, New Jersey
“Fresh & Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

Wild salmon with horseradish sauce is my favorite here! However the pasta is yummy too. Homemade sauce fresh ingredients Classic Italian. I love the bar to start and finish my meal some nights they have live entertainment. Buco's is a friendly place I love it here!

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nutley, New Jersey
“We walked out!!! Did not eat”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

Starting from the disinterested coat check woman, lack of valet parking we were concerned. We waited several minutes for anyone to acknowledge us; after 5 minutes, with a reservation at the podium, finally someone did come by, not the host. Once seated, there was no menu we sat another 5 minutes with no acknowledgment that we were even there. Finally a menu was thrust in our direction followed immediately by a waitress asking what we like to drink. (This review has already taken longer to write that we were at the restaurant) There was such a terrible vibe we decided to leave without ordering,and no one cared.There are so many good restaurants in this area, avoid this one...

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Montclair, New Jersey
“what a pleasant surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

haven't been here for years and was never very impressed. that is not the case now.
food was excellent (all 4 dishes), we were seated promptly and the waitress was exceptional. looking forward to going back again soon!

• Visited November 2013