“Delicious...everything” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 176 Restaurants in Clifton
New York City, New York
“Delicious...everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

They deliver, too, really nice people working there. One time, though, I was ignored waiting for a seat. It was pretty aggravating, so I left. But, if you get pick up or delivery, it should be fine. DELICIOUS pizza. AMAZING mozz sticks and salads. Definitely give them a try. They are one of my favorite places for a meal! Definitely!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Montclair, New Jersey
“Awesome every time ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

Since they have opened we usually order take out or delivery which had always been great, but last week we are in this little gem and were amazed at the quality of the food, we ordered the soup to start , great homemade mushroom , followed by rigatoni Bolognese , OMG soooo good and penne vodka , so creamy, the pizza was also top notch and of you try the extra thin you can't go wrong. We love it here.

Northern New Jersey
“Garlic with Linguine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I ordered linguine with clam sauce and it came with 4-5 cloves of garlic-- too much for me. In volume the garlic was twice the amount of clams! I prefer pasta al dente so I considered it wobbly and overcooked. This is just a small neighborhood place and I didn't expect gourmet food, but for a $14 entre it was a disappointment.

• Visited August 2013