“I'm sorry, but I love this place!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #33 of 178 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Italian
New York City, New York
“I'm sorry, but I love this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

I love love love this place! The salads are great the pizza is delicious! Whenever I go I see my favorite waiter too lol I don't know him personally, but it makes my night more fun! If you go ask for Trevor! He's great!

• Visited May 2014

Cookeville, Tennessee
“Nice restaurant with very good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2013

I ate at this restaurant as part of a tour group. Since we were a part of the tour group we had a selection of three items on the menu-fish, chicken and pasta. The portions were all very generous and very good. The staff was very friendly and efficient.

• Visited December 2013
Passaic, New Jersey
“UNO CHICAGO GRILL HAS IT ALL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

This restaurant is simply great! Their Menu includes so many delicious things. First the appetizers; I love the little pizzas, boneless chicken wings, and the stuffed potato. There's special pricing if you sit in the bar area for certain hours, so you can try them all! As a matter of fact, my friends and I do and sometimes skip the entree, ordering a few items. It's a diverse selection.

But other times, we get the entrees. My favorite is the Chicken Parmigiana, which is scrumptious, and I can never finish it. The burgers are excellent too. Everything is fresh, not frozen or "nuked".
You get a lot of Bang for your Buck. Everything I've had there never disappoints me.

If you don't have room for dessert, take it with you. Their desserts are excellent.

The employees are all so nice, and deserving of a large tip. Kim, one of the Managers, is just a sheer delight! So helpful, sweet and real. You can tell they love their customers.

This restaurant is one of my favorites, and the menu has something for everyone.!

To me, their prices are very reasonable. Beverages are great, from alcoholic drinks, sodas right down to their delicious coffee!

Stop in for a bite. I can't see how this place would ever get a bad review.

Luv, luv, luv UNO!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richton, Mississippi
“Really Enjoyed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food & service was great! The manager took his time to come talk & visit with us at our table. He & the waitress reccomended things to do in NYC. I really enjoyed my dining experience here. I would definetely try this or any other UNO Chicago Grill again.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Elmwood Park, New Jersey
“Ok. Good package deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Nothing memorable. Food was decent, waitress was friendly. Nice beer selection. They had a nice deal going at the time, if you ordered a deep dish pizza you'd get a $10 discount on movie tickets to amc which is across the highway.

• Visited May 2013