“Good for the area” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
westfield, nj
“Good for the area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Although Splash of Thai in Westfield has much better food, Thailand is very popilar for its low prices. It is a converted diner. There is no other Thai place in Clark to compete with it.

• Visited July 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Winter Haven, Florida
“The best oriental food in the Clark area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

Outstanding, Clean, Nice people, Excellent food. You must try it because the outside look of the restaurant isnt what you would think what is inside. A must go to when in the Clark NJ area.

• Visited August 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Westfield, New Jersey
“YUM!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2011

I am not an experienced Thai food eater. The first time I went I was with friends who knew what to order. The food is delicious and I frequently eat at Thailand. You aren't going to this place for the atmosphere (it's a tiny little trailer sized restaurant). What you go for is the delicious tastes and hospitable service. I highly recommend it. Try the ever popular Pad Thai or the Pad See Ew. Yum!

• Visited April 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Brunswick, NJ
“Didn't impress me much”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2010

Thank goodness for Yelp. I phoned ahead to see what their hours were and was told that I had to get there by 8:30 to be seated -- although in the end we decided to do take out. Prices are reasonable; the total bill was only $30, which included an extra pint of rice. And the service was very fast. We had our take out order in less than 10 minutes.

We ordered three vegetarian dishes -- Pad Thai Puk, Massaman Curry Puk, and Puk Satay. I was especially looking forward to the Puk Satay, but was disappointed with the flavor of the peanut sauce -- in this case, a lack of flavor. I ordered the dishes mild, but I couldn't even pick out the taste of peanuts or coconut in the sauce. The Massaman Curry was also a bit thin and definitely overly salted. The Pad Thai Puk was good, but not outstanding.

USA
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2009

I've been going here for about 7 years now and the food and staff are wonderful. My favorite is the Pad Thai and Thai Iced Tea. Lunch specials are an affordable price that includes salad with peanut dressing. Highly recommed it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere