“Worst service ever” 1 of 5 stars

Description: A new restaurant in Clark next to Main Moon chinese restaurant
Description: A new restaurant in Clark next to Main Moon chinese restaurant
“Worst service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I have been eating sushi for 25 years. This has got to be one of, if not the worst experience ever. It took at least 45 minutes to get our lunch and we were only one of two tables. They load tempura flakes into almost everything they make ruining what could be good rolls and salads. I will never go back. Oh, and the other table walked out before finishing their meal because they simply ran out of time on their lunch break.

Visited January 2014

Westfield,N.J.
“Best deal in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

All you can eat sushi 19.99 need I say more. Delicious. Clean. Nice service. Can't say enough. Neighborhood Jem.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
West Orange, New Jersey, United States
“Waste of time and money, seek elsewhere.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

Today I made a big mistake by going to Sakura for dinner. That place used to be decent, for $19.95 you get all you can eat buffet, although the fish was thin as paper and the rolls were loosely-wrapped, it was a great value I had to admit. However, after tonight, we're never going back to that place again.The waitress was extremely rude, asking us to wait outside in a very unpleasant tone, almost like yelling at us. On a Saturday evening, there were only 2 waitresses and one Sushi chef, waiting on 6 tables. Should not be that bad you may say, but yet we were there for over 2 hours, and we had to leave before finishing our dinner. They deliberately bring out the most filling food such as noodles, shumai, dumplings, and large pieces of rice ball with paper-thin fish they call sushi. For the past few times now, they also deliberately forget our orders hoping that we would not ask for the countless orders of shashimi we had ordered. They played the same game tonight, we ordered at least 30 pieces of shashimi, only 15 made it to the table, and the rest, well, good luck. With 2 young children, we just couldn't wait anymore, so we ended up paying for the so-called dinner and leaving without getting the full order of food or our dessert. The next time you hear about this restaurant, turn around and run as fast as you can!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Customer service got worse”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Used to love this place. Food is always great and just the right amount. I always order scallops and steak for lunch and though it is not on the menu, they would go out of their way and prepare it. That was then.
Now they point you to the dinner menu which is twice the price. And won't even give you any other option for lunch that is not on regular menu. I was so peeved that I just left the place and had lunch somewhere else.
Hope they would go back to their customer friendly ways.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Brown rice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

Food is great except the waiters. When I asked for a brown rice she said there is no brown rice, I went to another person and I asked, they did have. I guess customers r not so important in that place. Beside that food is good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Been to Sakura? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sakura, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.