“Just OK” 2 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Moorestown, New Jersey
“Just OK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Stopped there with friends for lunch a week ago. Service was OK, food was average. My soda, I noticed towards the bottom was picking up pieces of black stuff thru my straw. I mentioned it to the waitress and she claimed to have cleaned the fountain recently. No offer to replace the drink, as if I wanted to anyway.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

NJ
“Walked Out! What a cluster $%##”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We were looking for a new place to make our weekend breakfast place. We've pasted this place a bunch of time since we live down the road. We arrived to find out that it is cash only. I had to drive up the road to tap MAC. Once we returned it was seat yourself. We found an open 2 seat table and pulled a height chair up for our son. We waited 18 minutes before we got our drinks that were brought out by the bus boy. Not one waitress came over to us or asked us if we were waited on.We did see 2 waitress ask other tables if they needed a water refill. Seriously. Refilling water brings money in to the business? I'm in your establishment, all you gotta do is take my order and you couldn't even do that. We left $4 on the table and walked out. I didn't even get to drink my tea I order since the cup was dirty! So I pretty much paid for nothing! Unless your a local, skip this place. However, how can you be come a regular or a local if you can't even get service!!

Very very disappointing!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Riverton, New Jersey
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

The Breakfast Nook used to be The Riverton Coffeeshop, an old time eatery that sat in town for years until a developer tore down the building. The coffeeshop reemerged as The Breakfast Nook, cleaner and brighter, but packed with the same loyal clientel. This is a local coffeeshop. Don't look for a creative menu, what they offer is good, traditional breakfasts and lunches -- old time, classic fare. Best creamed dried beef around.

Visited January 2013