“Good food cheap prices” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #68 of 225 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Pizza
“Good food cheap prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

I eat at sopranos fairly often. pizza is alright i ask for it thin crust and well done and then its super good. they have great hoagies and wraps. the shrimp brushetta is amazing. The specialty pizza slices are good. i had cheese steak and buffalo.chicken one slice is enough to fill you. Their mild wings are also great they have that hot and honey taste.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Beacon, New York
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Good Pizza, good prices. Service with a smile. What else can you ask for? I would patronize this restaurant again.

Visited August 2012
“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner with my wife the other night after a few different people recommended them. The first thing that stood out was the enormous menu selection. I went with the chicken puttanesca my wife ordered the shrimp scampi. I must say it was out of this world! The portions are huge the service was quick and very friendly and the bill was under 30 dollars. Another thing I appreciated about this spot was the amount of regulars who stopped on during our hr or so experience. We got talking with another couple on our way out and they both swore by the buffalo wings. So we will be back for them!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“Dissapointng”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Given the name, I had visions of al dente spaghetti with flavorful meatballs and a sauce to die for I was so dissapointed. My pasta was over cooked, the meatballs are very bland, and I have had better sauce out of a can. The side salad was less than desirable and the garlic knots were burnt. I may consider the pizza since I will be in the area another week but the pasta is out of the question.

• Visited July 2012