I should preface the review by mentioning that I only stayed one-night. We spent the day in Philadelphia but last minute room reservations and the Army vs. Navy game made it nearly impossible to find a reasonable hotel at an affordable price in the actual city. That said, if you have transportation, staying in Cherry Hill was perfectly acceptable. The location is roughly 5 miles (10-15 mins. driving) from Center City, Philadelphia and the area itself was surprisingly nice. There were plenty of stores like wegmans, target, starbucks, dunkin' donuts, etc. (you get the point).
The staff were as friendly as can be and the check-in/check-out process was quick and smooth. I did walk around the hotel, even though I was only in the hotel briefly during my stay, and the gym looked nice as did the indoor swimming pool. One of the features I really liked was the restaurant downstairs. I believe it was called Red, Hot, and Blue. Either way, the prices at the restaurant/bar were unbelievably reasonable considering we were at a hotel and the food looked really good, though I didn't have any. The bar itself closed at 1am which was nice in that we were able to get a night-cap when we got back to the hotel sat. night.
The room was surprisingly nice as well. The beds were comfortable, the room was larger than expected, and the most important aspect for any customer...it was clean. So no complaints in that department.
To be completely honest, the next time I'm in Philly, I'm probably going to stay downtown. It's what I've done in the past and its what I enjoy doing. That said, if I ever had a situation arise where I couldn't stay in Philly, I wouldn't hesitate in the least bit with re-booking at the Holiday Inn- Cherry Hill. It was a nice short stay and quite frankly, a pleasant surprise.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Cherry Hill Hotel Cherry Hill
- Holiday Inn Cherry Hill Hotel
- Cherry Hill Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Cherry Hill hotel is conveniently located just 5 miles from Center City Philadelphia in the 'Heart of Southern New Jersey'. We are easily accessible from all major highways, just 18 miles from Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). Our 186 newly renovated guestrooms offer a comfortable decor and feature 32' flat screen HDTV, refrigerators and free wireless high-speed Internet access. We offer recreation all year round with our indoor and seasonal outdoor pool. Our fitness room is equipped with Nautilus weights and cardiovascular equipment. The award-winning, Red Hot & Blue Restaurant featuring Memphis Style Bar-B-Que is on site for your dining pleasure and entertainment. Enjoy live Blues Wednesday & Saturday. Our newly renovated flexible event space and professional service makes the Holiday Inn Philadelphia-Cherry Hill the best choice for weddings, conferences, banquets, reunions and corporate meetings. Attractions near hotel: Adventure Aquarium, Battleship New Jersey, Cooper River Park, Campbell's Field - Home of Camden Riversharks Baseball, Six Flags Great Adventure, Atlantic City Casinos, Susquehanna Bank Center, Garden State Discovery Museum and Sahara Sam's Water Park. Businesses near hotel: Lockheed Martin, Subaru, Cherry Hill Mall, and Marketplace at Garden State Park- , within walking distance. Relax, It's Holiday Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Cherry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.