“A Gem Located in a Strip Mall” 5 of 5 stars

(856) 427-9994
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 222 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
“A Gem Located in a Strip Mall”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I was looking for a place to smoke cigars. The local place near us closed at 8pm. Another place we frequent closed down. So I looked up hookah bar when I had no luck with the cigar lounges. I'm glad I did because I found Cous Cous. We had a wonderful time. The atmosphere was great. It is small and intimate atmosphere. It is a BYOB with a $5 cover charge per person for the bottle. The hookah and food price was reasonable. The food was really good. But the best part was the customer service. Our server was fantastic!! His name was "Zion", not sure if I'm spelling it correctly. I mean he was great. Very attentive and made us feel at home. They have a belly dancer and DJ on Fridays and Saturdays. This is a great place for girls or guys night out, birthday party, couples night, small office party, and just hanging out. This place is a real gem. I'm already planning to go back with friends! Again if you like morrocan food and hookah, this is a place you have to check out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ocean, NJ
“A Good Find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I had an early dinner here tonight. As it is a Saturday they only serve their 10 course dinner (not as much food as it sounds.) The cost was $27 a person. Very reasonable. At 7:30 a belly dancer provides entertainment. There was no one smoking a hooka when we were there. The service was good and the food was delightful. It is an hour ride for us, we will return.

Pasadena, California
“Above and Beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2011

The food was amazing, we had a group of 12 people and all the food was delivered in a timely fashion as well as everyone was happy with their food. Among us was a person that had an Allergy and our waiter Pete, Went above and beyond to be sure our guest had the same great culinary experience as the rest of the group.
Highly recommend this place to eat and although it is a Hookah lounge also the smoke didn't even bother me an ex smoker who really has a problem with it. If you are in the area you should check it out. The soup is just incredible!!! BEST EVER!!! Plenty of parking and the pricing is perfect!

• Visited May 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salisbury, Maryland
“Great staff, good music, but a bit over priced.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

First off, I want to say that the staff here was very accomodating, friendly, and engaging.

The atmosphere is definitely moroccan and cozy. Its a small restaurant with only a few tables, so if you are at all allergic to smoke its probably not your best bet. The music was very nice, relaxing.

I can't comment on the food because I didn't eat anything, however it did smell appetizing.

We went for the Hookah experience. They charge 25.00 with no refills. I was rather suprised because most places are around 6 - 10.00 a person or for a single hookah. The waiter was very attentive, changing our coals and checking on our needs often enough.
There was a one drink minimum required to smoke and we both ordered hot tea. We were brought two hot mugs and "Acme" tea bags. We thought for 2.50 each that that was kind of lame. Especially since the exotic grocerer next door (also owned by the same people) offered much more of a selection. Why not some of those things at the restaurant as well?
The bathroom was also really cold and didn't appear to have any source of heat.

• Visited January 2011