“CLEAN AND FRIENDLY” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
New York City, New York
“CLEAN AND FRIENDLY”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love the price and clean environment. Waitress was friendly; paid attention to us; an overall nice experience.

Visited March 2013

Bronx, New York, United States
“Breakfast Anytime”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I love the convenience of being able to eat breakfast at any time of the day. We arrived at this Ihop location a little passed 12pm and didn't wait too long to be seated. Our Waitress Rachel was fantastic. She made sure we had what wee needed and was very attentive.

Visited March 2013
New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
“Pretty average and typical”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We used to go here a lot as high schoolers. It is usually a pretty mixed crowd. This was the hang out spot when we did not have school. The food is average. The price is average as well. Go somewhere else.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, WA
“Not quite up to usual IHOP experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

At certain moments, I like IHOP--for its consistency, comfy atmosphere, good value, and comfort food. This IHOP was not quite up to snuff, though the staff was very friendly.

The restaurant had a musty, unpleasant odor (think old carpets or damp basements sort of smell) that was just plain unappetizing. The coffee tasted burnt (a first in my IHOP experience), the server forgot our beverages though the place was nearly empty, and the manager could not get the correct charge to my VISA to go through.

I'm not sure what's going on with this particular IHOP, but it is definitely a notch below others.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“IHOP is IHOP. I enjoy it for 24 hour breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

IHOPs remind me of Hampton Inns and number two pencils. No matter where you are geographically, you always know what you are getting and there are rarely surprises. They have a good selection of sandwiches, soups and entrees. However, I usually order breakfast. I don't know why but I do. IHOP just seems to remind me of breakfast and that is what I order. IHOP makes a fine breakfast.

Visited January 2012