“Love it.” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Plano, Texas
“Love it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Good service, good food, nice restaurant. Fast!

I have always enjoyed my food and never had a bad experience. I have visited this restaurant on so many occasions and it was always my favorite. I relocated to Texas and there aren't many Friday's here and the ones that are don't compare to this one. I miss it!

Visited February 2013

“Depressing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012 via mobile

This chain location should be closed. It is gross. Go to the one on Route 73. This one here on 38 suffers from neglect.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Wantagh
“Good services.. good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

A little crowded on weekend.. 10-15 min wait.. Close to hotel.. Mall closeby.. nothing to dislike

Visited March 2012

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Marlton, NJ
“Abysmal from beginning to end”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2012

After our hopes of eating lunch at Bahama Breeze or Bobby's Burger Palace were dashed because we weren't able to find a parking spot at the Cherry Hill Mall on a busy Saturday afternoon, we opted to go across Rt. 38 to Friday's. We live by the one in Marlton and enjoy going there. We stood for at least 5 minutes at the empty host stand waiting for someone to greet us. When a female finally appeared, she didn't seem very happy to be there. She actually looked downright miserable. We sat down and were greeted by Marvin, who was the only highlight of our experience that day. He shared with us that he had just moved from Jamaica and was slightly unfamiliar with the drinks and food. He was polite and courteous. However, my husband asked for a Stoli O and club soda, and Marvin came back and asked if he had ordered a Stella. The drinks came after a while, and my Miller Lite draft was extremely flat and watery. My husband's drink tasted like plain club soda. We ordered our food and waited. I ordered a plain chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles, and a side salad with balsamic vinagrette. My husband ordered a medium burger. It was already past my son's lunchtime since we had looked for a parking spot at the mall for so long. After about 15 minutes, I wanted to ask Marvin to bring my son's macaroni and cheese out if it was going to be ready before our food, but Marvin was nowhere to be found. After about 30 minutes, I became irritated. Finally, Marvin appeared with my husband's food and my son's food. He apologized for the long wait and told us the manager would be out with my food to also apologize. My husband ordered a Blue Moon draft. The manager appeared with my food, but without any apology, just asked if we needed anything. I looked at my plate and saw a chicken sandwich with bacon, a side of Jack Daniels sauce, and a salad with no dressing at all. I asked the manager for a side of dressing, he said sure, and promptly turned around and asked Marvin to go get it. My son's mac and cheese looked and tasted like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for a while, and the side of fruit cup tasted straight out of a can. My husband's beer had still not arrived. Needless to say, at this point, I just wanted to eat and get out of there. Marvin brought the beer over. My chicken was good, but I had such a bad taste in my mouth from the entire experience that it didn't even matter. Marvin's lack of menu and drink knowledge was not his fault, because he was trying hard. I don't blame him, I blame whoever's in charge of training servers. Our check came to 43 dollars and with tip, I had no idea what I just spent 50 bucks on. We will never dine at this particular Friday's ever again.

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012 via mobile

Family went for appetizers and enjoyed our 3 in one dishes food was great and the four of us left out with happy bellys.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere