“Most amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
“Most amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The service is really good. They are super nice. The burgers cruncified is sooo good! It is really worth it. Get the Vanilla milkshake as well. It tastes soo good. The burger of the day is usually really good. I really enjoy my experience here.

• Visited November 2012

Moorestown, New Jersey
“Great burgers, each and every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I'm a bit of a burger snob and usually just do it myself, which turns out GREAT (strip burgers, to DIE for...), but there is something to be said about trying new burger joints and being served a delicious meat masterpiece away from the home grill. I wouldnt call Bobby's the BEST to date, but something about EACH burger on EACH visit always makes me giddy. I try not to repeat my order since I've only been there about 4-5 times. Each choice has been great and I usually gravitate to the Burger of the Month... December's is amazing, so if you can try it ... DO IT!!! Cremini mushrooms, a wine sauce. That (so far) is the ONLY one I've gotten 2x in a row, MERE days apart! HA! That good. I already cant wait to see whats next for the monthly special, and to return in general for a good, perfectly prepared, EXCELLENT burger.

• Visited December 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Pretty stinking good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

I ate here this weekend before catching a movie. We each had a different burger. I had the topless burger salad with the Philadelphia burger. A burger with provolone, grilled onions and hot peppers on top of the salad. It was excellent. My partners all said the same.
The place is unique inside. You go up to the counter, place your order, they give you a number which you place on your communal table. They deliver to your table. Quick and pleasant. The tables are shared and they also have counter seating as well. The decor is kind of 60's style which I like. The service was pleasant and efficient.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Bobby's burger palace MUST have this is not the best location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Bobby flay on a budget. I love this place, long line not fast. Very creative burger menu like you have never seen. Food was pretty well cooked yet not fast.

Order and pay on the way in, sit down diner style you may sit next to another party like at a hibachi grill. Not for a quiet romantic dinner for two, for that head to Bobby's steaks in Atlantic city.

Atmosphere great for families or groups. Food good for all. Good service especially good for Jersey service. Maybe a bit slow to respond when busy.

One of my top suggestions for burgers. Slightly expensive for burgers 7 ish bucks (worth it) great deal for a sit down with the fam friends meal. My recommendation Do Not Miss but maybe consider another location.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Budd Lake, New Jersey
“Great American food with a spicy flare!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

My sister, friend, and I went to Bobby's burger palace on a week day around 2pm. We did not know what to expect but we love Bobby Flay so we were sure he would not disappoint! We had great service, great food, and a great atmosphere. I do not eat meat but they had a few vegetarian option. I opted for the grilled cheese and French fries and they were delicious! My sister and friend both got burgers and they said they were probably the best burgers they have ever had. The staff was so friendly and helped us with anything we needed. We will definitely be going back and 5 stars to Bobby Flay! :)