“I didn't think I liked Chinese food” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 221 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Chinese, Seafood, Fusion
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery
Description: Great Live Jazz banquet. Creative fusion cuisine. Top 10 list tea menu. Private party room up to 70.
Phila Pa
“I didn't think I liked Chinese food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went to Hong Kong Fusion with a friend who loves Chinese...I thought I could have soup.
We were treated like royalty! The staff was wonderful. I had the best Ahi Tuna and now...I like Chinese food!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Marlton, New Jersey
“I went due to such high reviews but was not impressed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The dumplings were the best thing we ate here. The rest did not have great flavor and I was left unimpressed. All these rave reviews had me expecting something great and it was average. I won't be back only cause I enjoy other Asian places much more.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“It is terrible”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The food is tasteless, when they ship the food to my house and they lost a soup, I called them they said they can not give me back because they can't earn money any more if they go back! It is expensive, too!The tip are high enough and it doesn't have good quality!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Always awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Made my second trip to hong kong fusion over memorial day weekend. Went for late lunch and the crowd was light. Food was great and dumplings are out of this world. The only server who may have been the owner was great. He made suggestions and interacted with us during food selection. I highly recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Jersey
“Very nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

We tried this restaurant to celebrate my daughter's graduation because of the stellar reviews. It is a very nice Chinese restaurant but I though perhaps overrated. I would have had a better experience if the reviews hadn't been so over the top. We really enjoyed the restaurant. The food was delicious and fresh. The service was warm and friendly. We made a reservation before coming on a Saturday night which was a good idea because it was quite busy. We were seated promptly. Our waiter was a very sweet older gentleman who provided enthusiastic friendly but slow service. I would definitely return to this restaurant for dinner if I was in Cherry Hill but I would not agree that this is the best restaurant in Cherry Hill.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere