“LOVE THIS RESTAURANT!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Capital Grille - Cherry Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 200 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Haddonfield Road
Description: We cordially invite you to set aside the preconceived notion that urbane dining requires an urban setting. Dry Aged Steak au Poivre and Citrus Glazed Salmon are equally at-home in Camden County as Philadelphia. And could 5,000 bottles of world-class wine hope for a more fitting home than a place called Cherry Hill? Culinary connoisseurs, The Capital Grille has arrived in suburbia.
Hopewell, New Jersey
“LOVE THIS RESTAURANT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I recently had lunch at Capital Grille in Cherry Hill - great lunch menu, paired with good wine and fine service by Jason P....couldn't ask for a better meal! Also recommend the prix fixe lunch...some really great choices at a very reasonable price.

• Visited December 2012

New York City, New York
“Capital Grille :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We recently dined with a large party at this restaurant and everyone was pleased with their dinner. The meals were served as ordered without a long wait. Although on the pricey side, we thought it was worth it and would return again. Steaks were delicious.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Went here for our 18yr Anniversary. Great service the staff went out their way to make sure we had a great time.

NJ
“Fantastic Anniversary Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My Wife and I just returned home from the Best Lunch we've ever enjoyed. Let me start off by highly recommending Aimee to be your waitress/server. She is really fantastic and makes sure everything is perfect. Paired with Chef Kevin in the kitchen, everything was perfect and fantastic. First of all, we were seated at a very cozy booth in their romantic and intimate barroom in front of the restaurant, just as we requested. Our favorite Lobster Bisque with chuncks of heavenly lobster meat was a great start for our fantastic anniversary lunch. My Wife enjoyed the lobster so much, she ordered the Lobster Salad for her entree. Thinking she was going to share with me, I ordered their signature, freshly made cheeseburger with bacon and carmalized onions, plus the freshest french fries we've ever had. All this after complimentary champagne for both of us that we enjoyed with our Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail. The grand finale was complimentary flourless chocolate pie/cake with berries, chocolate syrup drizzled nicely with Happy Anniversary written on top of the plate. Everything was Perfect and Fantastic. They even placed a beautiful rose and a happy anniversary note on our table. We're in heaven and we will definitely return to the Capital Grille in Cherry Hill, NJ and will ask for Aimee to serve us because she was so pleasant and made sure everything was perfect and fantastic.

• Visited November 2012
New Jersey
“Even better than last time......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We went for my birthday dinner (my twins birthday as well). We had an amazing time. Having been there before, I had pretty high expectations & hoped not to be disappointed. The small complaint I do have is the wait. We had a reservation but still waited at least 15-20 min for a table. Not sure what that was about. When we finally were seated, the table was tastefully decorated with "Happy Birthday" confetti. They do not have a kids menu but we were prepared for that. Our server (Brynn sp?) was phenomenal. She told us they would make whatever the kids wanted. We all had the lobster bisque soup (delicious!). I had the shrimp stuffed with lobster & crab - nice portions, my husband - the Delmonico steak (huge!), daughter - grilled shrimp, son - cheeseburger w/bacon. Lobster mac & cheese, au gratin potatoes & spinach. They treated us to a simply decadent dessert which no one could finish by then. They took our picture, printed it right on the spot as a keepsake. The portions are generous so we took food home - ate it the next day & it was just as delicious. Yes, it is pricey but I think worth for a speacial occasion for sure. We went on a Friday evening, the ambience was great - not too nosiy! My husband's birthday is coming up. Guess where we're going???

• Visited October 2012