“Wonderful place” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Cherry Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 200 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cross street: Haddonfield Road at Cherry Hill Mall
Gurgaon, Haryana, India
“Wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

Everything is very good about this place. Had best dining experience in US. Very good food. Choices of drink options - specially wines. Amazing service. Will be back soon.

Visited January 2014

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Trout is NJ's best”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This restaurant is a local favorite. Make sure you get a table in the back room because there is a very lively bar scene here. It is a very affordable and great place to dine.

• Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“I wish the wait staff would chill out!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

I’m torn between three and four dots for this review, because the food is always very good. We’ve dined there a dozen times, as it’s a favorite of relatives whom we meet regularly for a meal. We all like the food, which is generous, healthful, well-prepared and nicely presented, and emphasizes seasonal items. Sometimes we eat just apps, sometimes an app and a salad, because even those are well done and filling. The wine list is good and the wines by the glass plentiful (though a bit more pricey than many other places, including some “fine dining” restaurants).

But the service? IT WEARS ME OUT!!! I don’t want to know my waitress’s name. I don’t want her to tell me what her favorite items are on the menu. She can’t possibly know that the whole grilled branzino is the best in the area. I don’t need to her to tell us, every single time, that “I’ll put that order in right away” or “I’ll bring that out as soon as it’s ready” or, the restaurant thing I hate almost more than anything, “Have we decided yet?” I assume she’ll put in the order promptly and I assume it will show up promptly; I don’t need the reminders and cheery assurances time and time again; and WE are not dining so she shouldn’t ask what WE are having. Maybe it’s the way they’re trained at Seasons, because every time we’ve been there we get the same rapid-fire, super-cheery, way-too-much-information spiel from the wait staff, and it’s exhausting, annoying and even intrusive.

And let’s talk about last night’s dessert server, who arrived while we were in the middle of some vibrant conversation over our wines but who barged in without so much as an “Excuse me” or “Shall I come back” or “May I offer you some desserts?” To our amazement, she plopped the dessert tray, bringing our conversation to a complete halt, shoved our wine glasses out of the way, turned on that annoying little flashlight thingie they use, and, in that Seasons 52 machine-gun speech style, rattled off the name and ingredients of all 8 of the available desserts at breakneck speed, and then, when I asked her to repeat one or two of them, she actually GLARED at me, rolled her eyes and went through the entire thing again. I guess that was my punishment.

Too bad, because we like the food but either they or we need to take a Xanax before we'll eat there again!

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Healthy Fine Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We had a great relaxing healthy meal on New Years. Having piano music in the background makes a nice atmosphere for dinner. I love their flatbreads. The little dessert cups are to die for. I come here on a regular basis and have never been disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Willingboro, New Jersey
“Consistently good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

You can arrive at Seasons 52 in casual clothing or formal attire, and feel comfortable either. The service is consistently good, the menu choices are varied for any palate, and the deserts are fantastic. There's also live piano music in the bar that makes for a lovely atmosphere. Also, the fact that no dish is over 475 calories makes it much easier to enjoy what you're eating instead of worrying how many pounds you'll add to your midsection.

Depending on when you want to dine, reservations are often a good idea. Between being located at a very popular mall and being a great place to dine, Seasons 52 is often busy.

• Visited December 2013