“One of My Favorite Restaurants” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Seasons 52 - Cherry Hill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 200 Restaurants in Cherry Hill
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Wine Bar
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haddonfield Road at Cherry Hill Mall
Merchantville, New Jersey
“One of My Favorite Restaurants”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

This is absolutely one of my favorite restaurants! The food is excellent and screams with freshness. They change their menus four times a year to reflect the foods that are in season.They have specials dishes each week, hence the name Seasons 52. They also have as great wine selection. The restaurant has one area for reservations and another for walk-ins. There is a wonderful bar area with a live piano player. The atmosphere is cozy and warm. I would highly recommend this restaurant for delicious meal or a drink with friends.

Visited September 2012

New Jersey
“Great Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

From the minute you walk in, you feel so welcomed. The staff was very tentative to all our needs. Our Server was very educated on the wine list. She explain all the specials and menu in a very articulate manner. The food was delicious. The food was all cooked so perfectly. Complements to the Chef.
Love the little dessert shot glasses. I think you are only supposed to eat one or two but I think I had about five.
This is a definite add to our favorite restaurants.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Collingswood, New Jersey
“Consistently terrific”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Beautiful ambience, completely NON-Chain looking. Great food and service. I've been here a few times for lunch and dinner and consistently terrific.

Visited May 2012
Princeton, New Jersey
“What all restaurants should be”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Seasons 52 serves up food that tastes great and is actually good for you.

I first discovered Seasons 52 when I was on a business trip in Orlando, and I loved the food and the concept. I love eating out and I love good food, but I hate the ridiculously large portions and the high fat food you almost always get. I want to eat good food that is good for me, and that is why I learned to cook. But I also want to eat out sometimes.

The server at the Seasons 52 in Orlando told me that there is a Seasons 52 in Cherry Hill. Unfortunately Cherry Hill is not very close to where I live (Princeton). But I recently spent the night in Philadelphia. Instead of taking advantage of all the restaurants Philly has to offer, I got in the car and drove over to Cherry Hill so my boyfriend could try it out.

We were not disappointed, the food was very good and we left wanting to come again.

The restaurant is visually stunning with gorgeous wood tables and decor. The service was great with one exception.***

*** We arrived on a Saturday night at peak time, albeit with a reservation. There was not one, not two, but THREE young women standing at the hostess station. They were all staring at the computer and not acknowledging me or any of the other people waiting for SEVERAL MINUTES. The computer should not take precedence over your waiting guests! Poor training. At least look up, acknowledge me, and say "I'm sorry, I'll be right with you." And maybe you don't need 3 people to look at one computer?

Also our table was not ready at our reservation time, but I can forgive that. I'm happy for them that they are so busy, because I hope they stay in business. Fortunately the service from our waiter was great.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
tarpon springs
“Always a good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

It is always nice when a large chain is able to pull off a great upscale restaurant. Seasons 52 consistantly provides great service, good to great food in a beautiful upscale setting. Lunch with family was great. The new fall menu hit the spot. Service was spot on. We always look forward to a return visit. Scallops were the tables favorite

• 4 of 5 stars Food