“Consistently very good Italian” 4 of 5 stars

(856) 792-4470
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 219 restaurants in Cherry Hill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mall Drive
Transit: Public bus stops at the mall. One block away there is a bus that takes guests to the trains.
Old Lyme, Connecticut
“Consistently very good Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

My husband and I have been to this restaurant several times over the past few years. The background music is a delightful blend of classic Frank Sinatra and his musical counterparts, making for a nice atmosphere. The food is consistently very good, as is the service. Their house salad is one of my favorites in any restaurant...a very light dressing covers lettuce, onion, blue cheese and crispy pieces of pancetta. Their fried calamari is served piping hot, nicely seasoned and perfectly cooked. Portions are generous and the menu is diverse. A great place to go before, after, or during mall shopping in Cherry Hill. During the holiday season, it is very crowded, but they have valet parking, which is great.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Cairo
“Very good food and huge portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Went there with my family fir dinner
The place was packed but we were given a table in no time. The menu is packed with options and varieties. We tried 4 different dishes and all were very good

Visited October 2013
Deerfield Township, NJ
“Its been better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I visit This Maggiano's at least a dozen times a year. I usually enjoy the food. We didn't visit at all this summer and went there tonight after shopping in the mall. In the mood for pasta, my wife and I had the Marcos meal for two, which we have had many times before. The lasagna was not as good as it usually is, and there is now a $2 up charge for the lasagna. We also had an appetizer, fried mozzerella, and it was lukewarm, not hot. The ceasar salads that were included in the meal tasted bitter. Not sure whats happening, but the food has been much better in the past. I hope they were just having an off night.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
princeton, nj
“I'll be back..... quickly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were a party of 7. We arrived on time & were seated immediatly.This restaurant has several dining areas within the facility, & all seemed to be occupied on this Saturday evenig. My immediate impression upon arrival & seeing the place packed, was that this is obviously a popular place to dine, and probably with good reason,but will it live up to my first impression? YOU BET!!!! The menue is large, & diverse. My wife started off with a delicious chopped salad followed with an entres of Salmon topped with crab meat. I had the jumbo lump crab cakes. Frankly, I didn't notice what the others in our party ordered because I was too ingrosed in savouring the wonderful meal in front of me. As good as the food was, & it was really, really good, I was most impressed with the waitperson who served us our meal. She was on top of everything, from making recommendations, to responding promptly to various requests, etc. She was on top of everthing! I only regret not remembering her name so we coud request her services on our next visi; & you can be assured that there will be a next visit!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Jersey
“Fab-u-lous! Wonderful food and wonderful time.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I had lunch here today with 6 women friends and we had the most fabulous time. Our server, Lachey, was absolutely wonderful. A party of 7 might be intimidating to some servers, but she took great care of each of us, and didn't bat an eye that we needed separate checks. She was right on top of everything; filling up our beverages and water without needing to be asked, knowing when to bring more bread, etc. I hope that the management of Maggiano's is aware of what a great asset she is to the restaurant. We had a variety of different meals, and each of us loved our meal. There wasn't even one complaint among us. I highly recommend Maggiano's and can't wait to go back for dinner.

• Visited August 2013