“Over the top expensive” 2 of 5 stars

Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Route 70
“Over the top expensive”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I don't mind paying good money for good food, but this place attempts to recoup the rent on each meal.

My 6 oz filet was good but over priced. Veggies that came with it would not have dented a bird's stomach.

My son ordered his steak well done. Ruins a good steak, but alas it came medium anyway!

All sides are a la carte. Our bill was $145 for two. No alcohol. No dessert. Give me a break.

There's a reason this place is empty on a Saturday night.

marlto
“New Years disaster”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went there for first time and it will be our last. The service was awful and the food was just as bad. Can't
believe this restaurant is still in business in Cherry Hill NJ. This was a real disappointment for a New Years Eve dinner.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey
“Really good steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

My girlfriend and I enjoyed the food and atmosphere. The cajun rubbed ribeye was excellent. She enjoyed the barramundi. The creamed spinach, the wine, the hennessey....all good!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Marlton, New Jersey
“Great special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We enjoyed the 29.95 three course special. We had a choice of onion soup or salad, two steak entrees or a seafood combo & a scrumptious chocolate dessert. The wine list was pricey- our $50 bottle was one of the cheaper options. Service was excellent & the atmosphere was great. A piano player added to the atmosphere. It was a delicious & enjoyable evening.

The downside- the place was almost empty. I wonder if the area is overpopulated with expensive steak houses. Quite honestly, if not for this special I wouldn't have gone here because the prices are a little rich for my blood. .

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Exceptional South Jersey Steakhouse!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

After a self-imposed ban from the Capital Grille in Cherry Hill ( a manager there told me that my horribly under-cooked steak was cooked correctly but I just didn't know how to order a steak) my wife and I went on a search for a steakhouse on this side of the river. We didn't have to travel far because just down the road is William Douglas Steakhouse in Cherry Hill (attached to McCormick and Schmick). Since then we've eaten there several times and have enjoyed everything that has come out of that kitchen...and the bar.

Perfectly prepared and seasoned steaks, wonderful sides (try the tater tot casserole or the Brussels sprouts in a balsamic reduction) and great apps/light snacks such as their Philly cheese steak flat-bread.

Here's the best kept secret in Cherry Hill.....Ready? Sit at the bar, order a drink from the menu and watch one of the most talented bartenders in the region, Victor, prepare you a perfect cocktail. Order from the bar menu or the full restaurant menu and watch the game on their flat-screen TVs. Save the bridge tolls, the 40 minutes in center city traffic and the 25$ Philly parking fees and drive over to William Douglas....Tip Victor instead!

• Visited May 2013