Stayed in this motel on the last day of a road trip. It's just over the bridge from Delaware and immediately off the highway. The front desk staff is phenomenally friendly and helpful. The room was just alright. It had a slight odor to it, but turning on the AC fixed that. The beds weren't overly comfortable, but I still slept just fine (I was super tired by the time I checked in). I'm guessing it used to be another motel because there is what used to be a pool in the middle, that's now filled in and covered in grass and weeds. But having the courtyard in the middle of the 4 buildings is nice for walking your dog. The rate was a reasonable $39 plus a $10 pet fee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Carneys Point/Wilmington, conveniently located near the Delaware Memorial Bridge, between Interstate 295 and the New Jersey Turnpike. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Take advantage of our on-site fitness center, business center, game room, and guest laundry facility. Our courtyard is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Business travelers will appreciate our peaceful suburban setting as an escape from the hectic pace of the workday. Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, as well as access to copy and fax services. Our beautiful banquet facility accommodates up to 150 people for family reunions, business retreats, and annual conventions. Our seasoned sales team will ensure that all of your function needs are met. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, in-room safe, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, spacious work areas, free local calls, and wake-up service. Non-smoking rooms are available. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small nightly charge. Our Carneys Point/Wilmington, NJ hotel is close to the Bridgeport Speedway, the Wachovia Complex indoor arena, the Adventure Aquarium, Salem Community College, and the University of Delaware. We are minutes from Delaware, the home of tax-free shopping. The Philadelphia International Airport is only 25 miles away. Pureland Industrial Complex and downtown Wilmington are also nearby. Additional points of interest include Widener University, Riverfront Wilmington shopping and dining district, Salem County Fairgrounds, Cowtown Rodeo, and Delaware Park Racetrack and Slots. At Americas Best Value Inn Carneys Point/Wilmington, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Carneys Point/Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carney's Point Quality Inn
- Carneys Point Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Carney's Point
- Americas Best Value Inn-Carneys Point/Wilmington NJ