This hotel has recently been taken over by America's Best Value Inns and except for the name change, not much else has been done. While we have stayed here plenty of times, it is starting to show signs of wear and not much being done to improve the place. There is still plenty of tractor-trailer parking and pets are still allowed on the former EconoLodge side of the hotel. however, the pet rooms are of lower quality and not showing any signs of being updated. The staff continues to be courteous and quick to check people in and the lobby and conference room were nicely decorated for St Patrick's Day. But again, that's about it. We had some troubel with a family of children who ran up and down the stairs half the night and played in the parking lot. The vending area is showing signs of distress and not kept very clean. The ice machine didn't work at all. Sad to say, this may be one of our last stops here.
Location: United States > New Jersey > Carneys Point
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 4 hotels in Carneys Point
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Americas Best Value Inn Carneys Point/Wilmington, conveniently located near the Delaware Memorial Bridge, between Interstate 295 and the New Jersey Turnpike. We invite our guests to enjoy our free continental breakfast and coffee in our lobby. Take advantage of our on-site fitness center, business center, game room, and guest laundry facility. Our courtyard is the perfect place to relax and unwind. Business travelers will appreciate our peaceful suburban setting as an escape from the hectic pace of the workday. Our hotel offers conveniences such as free wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms, as well as access to copy and fax services. Our beautiful banquet facility accommodates up to 150 people for family reunions, business retreats, and annual conventions. Our seasoned sales team will ensure that all of your function needs are met. Step into the privacy of your own guest room with amenities including a microwave, mini-fridge, coffeemaker, cable TV with HBO, in-room safe, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, spacious work areas, free local calls, and wake-up service. Non-smoking rooms are available. Children age 11 and younger stay free in their parent's room with existing bedding. Pets are welcome for a small nightly charge. Our Carneys Point/Wilmington, NJ hotel is close to the Bridgeport Speedway, the Wachovia Complex indoor arena, the Adventure Aquarium, Salem Community College, and the University of Delaware. We are minutes from Delaware, the home of tax-free shopping. The Philadelphia International Airport is only 25 miles away. Pureland Industrial Complex and downtown Wilmington are also nearby. Additional points of interest include Widener University, Riverfront Wilmington shopping and dining district, Salem County Fairgrounds, Cowtown Rodeo, and Delaware Park Racetrack and Slots. At Americas Best Value Inn Carneys Point/Wilmington, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn-Carneys Point/Wilmington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carney's Point Quality Inn
- Carneys Point Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Carney's Point
- Americas Best Value Inn-Carneys Point/Wilmington NJ