“My favorite breakfast in Cape May” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Diner, Soups, Family Fare
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Takeout
“My favorite breakfast in Cape May”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

The eggs benedict at this place is hard to resist but sometimes I have the pancakes because they are so good. Even if you order an omelet with potatoes you will do well here. All of the food is good and they always serve more than enough. That's probably why there can be a long wait during the summer. The food is worth far more than they charge for it!!!!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Gotta come here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

It is just the best! I love everything i have tried. The eggs Benedict, plus the crab one.... Peanut butter pancakes were surprisingly good! It is worth the wait.... Great service too!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Fabulous food, amazing service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

First time I have ever eaten @ Clary's, and I am going to say it is one of the best restaurant in Cape May! Taste's like a home cooked meal and is served by friendly and timely servers who really know the menu. They were able to answer all my questions. I will definitely be coming here again soon! Feels like eating in your parent's kitchen as a child. Highly recommend!

Finksburg, Maryland
“FIVE Star FOOD & SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We had Breakfast at Clary’s on 8/25/2013 in Cape May Court House, NJ. We had a 30 minute wait as there were 7 of us in our party. The restaurant from the outside is not much to look at, however come hungry, as the portions are extremely generous and the taste is like Grandma’s good old fashion Sunday breakfast. I would highly recommend “The Big Daddy” three pancakes, three eggs, and three strips of bacon, two large sausage links and choice of home fries or tater tots. Others in our party had French Toast and the Country Biscuits and Gravy, everything was cooked to perfection. Would highly recommend to family and friends when visiting Ocean City, NJ or surrounding area.

Vineland, New Jersey
“Simply the Best at the Jersey Shore”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family and I were vacationing in Sea Isle City and heard about Clary's. We decided to make the drive one morning and see if what people said was true. I ordered the pancakes and my cousin ordered the banana pancakes. Both were excellent. I NEVER finish my plate and some how at Clary's I ate every last bite. I also noticed the famous 2-2-2 deal and returned the next day at 8am to try this out- once again, finished every last bite. Great place, friendly staff and amazing food!