“Finally, BBQ at the shore!” 4 of 5 stars

609-463-8000
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Barbecue
Austin, Texas
“Finally, BBQ at the shore!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Was thrilled to see this location near the beaches, thoroughly enjoyed our barbecue. Enjoyed the brisket and you must have mac & cheese on the side. It's casual dining, either on benches in front or tables inside. The only thing keeping this from a five star review was that I felt the prices, for lunch at least, were just a bit too high. I know that what they do is special but it was a few bucks too expensive. If you're feeling like barbecue though, I really enjoyed it.

“Good BBQ at decent prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

We stopped by after reading an excellent write up in the paper. My mate and I ordered the sampler to share at home, with ribs, pulled chicken, brisket, cole slaw and collards. $18. Everything esp the collards and sauces were good. Not the most fantastic BBQ I ever had, but worth a repeat to try something different and get more greens! All and all not a bad stop for a quick bite at reasonable prices.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“A Lunchtime Whim”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Driving down 9 toward Walmart and I was passing the place when my wife said lets have BBQ for lunch. Quick U turn and we were there. Ordered pulled pork sandwich/Corolinia style and brisket/hot side of potato salad and greens. The meat was tender and great smoke! The sauces were good and true to their descriptions Potato salad.was good - I make better, but then is was better than most I've ever purchased. However the greens were unbelievably good! Next time - and there will be a definite next time, I'll get more meat -skip the bread and two orders of the greens!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Springfield PA
“Authentic Mouth Watering BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

If you happen to travel near Rt 9 and Indian Trail in CMCH in the AM you will smell the best aroma that can be pumped out of a red BBQ/SMOKER in the front of their store that faces Routh 9 as they prepare the days meats. It is the sweetest smell that never come from my grill. I finally stopped for a late lunch/early dinner. Plenty of parking, just a few customers. Counter man was very helpful on my selection as this was my first time. Ordered the Loaded Fries, Pulled Pork, Cheese and Sauce. For my main selection I ordered the BBQ Sampler, Ribs, Pulled Pork, Pulled Chicken and 2 sides, Cole Slaw And Mac n Cheese. Needless to say I am very full with a decent amount left over for tonight. The Presentation of the meals was excellent (for being take out containers). The rib meat just fell off the bone and was very well prepared. Everything was a delight. This place has been open a little over a month and this was the first time I stopped due to the place being packed. There is a reason for that.... Great food! Granted the bill came to $27.00 but I believe it was well worth every dime.

So if you to have the time I urge you to give them a try. I don't think you will be disappointed with the quality. If this review doesn't open your eye, maybe the pictures will.
(Ummm considering this is the first review I cant upload the pictures yet).

• Visited June 2014