“best part of trip” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Chincoteague Island, Virginia
“best part of trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

Our family was in wildwood for the car show on 9-21-12. My father lives in north wildwood and took us to dinner. he chose Nino's. we got to restaurant around 7pm and it was packed. we only waited about 20 minutes and my father kept telling us that is was big portions so he hoped we were hungry. we ate our salad and bread and then came the dinner. It was so much food that I could only eat a quarter of it. we were leaving the next day to go back to Virginia and I was not about to leave my left overs.. Our family ended up buying plastic containers at a dollar store and packing our food in a cooler. The dinner was wonderful and my son is already planning a trip to visit his grandpop so he can go back to eat at Nino's..Prices were very good also

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wyoming, Pennsylvania
“Wish we'd made it a regular sooner...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We've been going to Avalon for 10 years and had been referred here by family all along -- just never fit it in. We were always trying to stay in town (walking) or closer to attrations we visit. Nino's in Cape May Courthouse was a nice surprise. The atmosphere makes you feel like family or old friends, the food was worth the trip and we all went home with at least half of our plate. The price is very reasonable for what you get and good for Jersey. Our server was exceptional and I noticed the rest of the staff seemed happy working there and they were quick to clean tables, refill, etc. We will definitely put this on our must visit list for Jersey. And I believe they are open year-round, unlike the North Wildwood restaurant. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Belleplain, NJ
“Too noisy, crowded, BYOB”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

In the mood for Italian this was the closest place, We went in around 6:30 PM and had a short wait. Small establishment three rows of tables close to each other. Hard to hear my husband because the patron across from us was talking so loud.
Wait staff could inmprove .We asked for water and put our empty glasses at the table's edge. Busboys and wait staff just ignored them. Finally she brought a pitcher, poured and left it there.
Basket of bread with some very oily tomato stuff for dipping. Just pass on that, it was lukewarm.
Salad bowl would have been better if the dressing wasn't saturating the lettuce, Good taste but way too much. If dressing on the side was an option, order it that way.
Over portioned entrees my husband got fried flounder and it came with four fillets. Tasted good but the cole slaw it came with tasted like the sugar bowl fell in. Price was arounf $18
I ordered their special ($18.95) and it was a trio of eggplant and chicken parmigiana and baked raviolli. The entrees were hidden under too much tasty tomato sauce and I couldn't differentiate them until I cut into them. I immediately asked for a doggie bag and packed 3/4 of the meal for another meal. I did like the food I ate so my husband will enjoy for his lunch!
Not a date night place nor business place; families yes - if children are well behaved, great for groups but you'll talk loud to be heard.
I

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
York, PA
“Great find!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The staff at the Hyland Motor Inn recommended this restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised! Just like Little Italy in Baltimore.

Visited August 2012
new jersey
“Good Food & Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

The staff is accommodating and friendly. The food is good with generous portions. I always recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants a place nearby and good Italian food. I especially enjoyed the "gravy & bread" that is complementary. Reminds me of my grandmother's on Sunday.

• Visited July 2012