“The Most Amazing Experience Ever” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Linda Lee Bed and Breakfast

Linda Lee Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Linda Lee Bed and Breakfast
725 Columbia Ave., Cape May, NJ 08204   |
Ranked #42 of 49 Cape May B&B and Inns
Gorham, New Hampshire
“The Most Amazing Experience Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

I have to say that when I first was heading to the Linda Lee I didnt completely know what to expect. But once I got there I realized right away that the drive was more than worth it. When Alicia Welcomed me at the door with her warm smile and inviting charm I felt right at home. When u walk in its almost like taking a step back in time like the place has been kept in a time capsel for 130 years. But at the same time it has all the comforts of modern resort. Not to mention the location a stones throw away from one of the best parts of the Jersey Shore. The town of Cape May is nothing like u would imagine NJ would be like it is small and quaint and everyone I met was really nice. The beach was beautiful and it has a very small town away from it all kinda feel to it. Another thing that I gotta say I loved was that this place was built in the 1800's and it has a "history of being haunted" now I cant say that I personally experienced anything but there is a really cool book when u walk in that u can read through telling of others experiences and there has even been an investigation of the Linda Lee, so for all u adventure seekers who knows u might just have a extra special vacation!!! Plus Alicia what can I say she is very sweet, beautiful, and there for whatever u need. I cant imagine anyone who enjoys traveling or seeing new sites not enjoying themselves at the Linda Lee and encourage everyone to put this one on their places to visit. Oh yea I forgot to mention that breakfast was amazing but that seems so insignificant to the experience that I had while being there. Its just a perfect summer vacation destination especially for couples looking for a romantic getaway from it all. Thanks again Alicia for the memories and Cape May you guys have a a great town with amazing atmosphere. I will definately be making another trip there in the future!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

86 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Franklin Square, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

The Linda Lee is the perfect place for our group to stay...5 couples, 5 rooms! We've been staying there every summer since 2007. Alicia, the new caretaker, is a great new addition to the Linda Lee. She's a wonderful hostess and cook; very friendly and accommodating.
Just about everything (except golf) is within walking distance - beach, shopping, & restaurants! We are already talking about returning next summer!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Levittown, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011

Last week my husband and I had a pleasurable three night stay at the Linda Lee Bed and Breakfast in Cape May New Jersey. The property is a lovely gingerbread Victorian built in the 1870's and featured in the publication Painted Ladies.
The property is charming, as was our inkeeper, Alicia, a delightful young lady who made us feel welcome and comfortable from the start. Alicia is personable and loves her job and takes pride in what she does. Her breakfasts were yummy and so were her cookies. We stayed in Felicia's Room on the second floor which was lovely. The private bath was across the hall and we were provided with a key of our own and had no issues having the bathroom outside the room. It was a lovely, large bathroom with a beautiful claw foot bathtub.
The property is located on Columbia Street, two blocks from the beach and the heart of town, on a lovely old fashioned tree linded street. It was so nice to sit on the beautiful porch with a glass of wine and hear the clip clop of the horse and buggys passing by.
Beach towels and chairs are provided by the inn for the beach and there is an outdoor shower in the back and a few parking spots which was a great convenience. We had a really nice time staying with Alicia at the Linda Lee. We really felt at home and would love to return sometime soon.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Medford, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

We stayed in Felicia's Room for my birthday at the Linda Lee. I never stayed at a B&B and felt more at home. The food was delicious, the Restaurant 'George's Place," Alicia recommended and took the time to make reservations for us was impeccable. I can't imagine another more hospitable host than Alicia as well as the fabulous accommodations, view, and beautiful venue the Linda Lee is. We will revisit for sure!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

Alyssia was very nice and welcoming. The breakfasts were delicious. The room was clean. Its a quieter B&B than others on the same block, but its a great location in terms of proximity to the beach and shopping/dining, and more reasonably priced. The only aspect that needs a improvement is maintainance: needs some new paint, esp. on the outside + a few fixes. The doorknob to our room kept slipping out.

Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2011

The Linda Lee deserves 5 stars all around!
From the moment you step on the porch, you feel at home...a very well kept and clean home! The Innkeeper, Alicia met us at the door. She was sweet and extremely attentive and fully explained the inn, the town, and even provided a map with the town's "hotspots" marked. Our room was bright and cheery with all the modern anemities (air conditioner, ceiling fan, private bath, flat screen TV) not to metion the Tassimo coffee station.
The breakfast was amazingly from the baked french toast to the pina colada muffins! Will definitely stay there again and again.
Thank you Alicia for the unsurpassable hospitality.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Nazareth, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2011

The service was outsatnding, the brunch and tea was ...well words can not describe....I will try with FABULOUS..... 5 STAR **********all the way......the inkeppers were friendly, hospitable,charming, delightfull, they went out of there way to do whatever......one of the best B&B's I ever stayed at......WE WILL BE GOING BACK OFTEN.........DannyT , from PA

Room Tip: every room is fantastic......