I have stayed at many Hotels and motels on Beach Ave in Cape May and have liked many of them. My husband always takes to to Cape May for my birthday every October and this year with $ being tighter than usual we shopped for the best price. The hotel room was mid century but clean and neat nothing fancy but the unobstructed view of the ocean was to die for and if you are into sunrises you can't ask for a better place. Life is too short not to wake up for a sunrise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Buckingham Motel is an oceanfront getaway location that provides affordable rooms with a full range of amenities. Our location allows you to take advantage of Cape May's sparkling white sand beaches, entertaining local seashore activities, quaint historic surroundings, and gourmet eateries. Our commitment to you, our valued customer, and Cape May shines through in all of our services, including our meticulous attention to details and all of our amenities. It is always our top priority to provide you with hospitable service in order to make your stay in beautiful Cape May as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. At The Buckingham Motel, we are here to cater to your every need and look to be a vacation destination for you and your family for years to come! If you, your family and friends are looking for motels in NJ or beach motels with breathtaking views at affordable rates, please get in touch with our friendly staff at The Buckingham Motel today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Buckingham Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buckingham Motel Cape May
- Buckingham Hotel Cape May