“A gem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Montreal, Canada
“A gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I discovered this gem while walking on the boardwalk early one morning. What a find! The staff are super friendly and helpful. The coffee was excellent! Their baked goodies looked fabulous (I couldn't try due to food allergies). This little shop became my daily fix for coffee and well worth the 20 min walk for me to get there. A must if staying or passing through Cape May.

• Visited June 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Truly a hidden gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

For the past few years, my family and I have vacationed in Cape May. Being a coffee snob (I worked at Starbucks and am a 20-something...) I really enjoy trying myriad lattes and chais, and iced coffees, etc. I can not explain to you the sense of pride I have over Coffee Tyme. Every year, when I take a new friend/boyfriend/relative to Coffee Tyme I get ridiculously pumped to see the reaction on their faces when the take the first sip. The service is phenomenal, the coffee and other drinks are impeccable, and the whole beach-but-still-hip-coffee-joint interplay is awesome. Baked goods rock, and all of my friends and I love the bfast sandwiches. Going to CM, NJ this Saturday and couldn't be happier to grab my morning cup o' Joe at Coffee Tyme.

• Visited July 2013
New York
“I found my latte!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Awesome lattes and coffee and my son tells me that his bacon, egg and cheese sandwich was the best he ever had! Pastries are delicious as well. Staff is super friendly. On a weekend morning I did encounter a little wait, but weekdays were not so bad. I don't know how I'm going to go back to my Starbucks after Coffee Tyme! If you are a coffee addict like me, this is the place to be!

• Visited July 2013
Massachusetts
“A great little coffee place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

We were looking for a cup of coffee before heading out of town and happened to stop here. As soon as we walked in the door, the place just felt really good. Really liked the look of the place. It just felt good being in there. Staff were friendly. And the coffee was good. If we were staying in Cape May, we'd go back again and again.

• Visited August 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good Coffee but desparately needs a POS system”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

I know a lot of summer businesses avoid making major investments for their businesses but I never saw a restaurant that needed a Point of Sale system move that Coffee Tyme. Their ordering system is little slips of pre-printed menu which the servers write on and then all chaos breaks out. The place is crowded because it is write on the beach road and popular for good coffee and food. But we went twice and they messed up our simple orders twice. They have staff standing around looking lame while one or two of the staff try to figure out the orders. An automated POS system would be very beneficial and make service smooth and carefree.

• Visited August 2012