“Once Again a Great Meal!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #25 of 108 Restaurants in Cape May
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary, Bar
Rowz1
“Once Again a Great Meal!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We met some friends here for dinner, and were fortunate enough to get "First Seating". That special included a glass of wine, soup or salad, entree, and desert. The prices are reasonable, service was great, and the food was excellent.

Visited April 2013

Pennsylvania
“The BEST dog friendly restaurant ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

We visit Cape May often and bring our "kidz". Aleathea's was recommended to us by Highland House, our favorite pet friendly B&B and we loved it!!! Our two little ones were treated like royalty. The waitress was amazing and paid so much attention to us and more importantly to our little dogs. They started with an ice cold cocktail of fresh water and ice followed by steak and chicken. It was simply an amazing experience!!! We thank you from our best friends :-)

• Visited August 2012
wildwood, Nj
“Friendly service, innovative menu!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Had a terrific meal at Aleathea's last night. Server was very helpful and attentive and did explain that many of the entrees come in two sizes, so great for smaller appetites. Nice wine list and beautiful setting right along the beachfront in Cape May. We will be back!

• Visited April 2013
Philadelphia, PA
“One word...."incredible"!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

So, I was in my favorite place this past weekend - for those of you who regularly read my reviews - you know it's Cape May! Wanting to try somewhere different for dinner, my bestie and I decided on Aleatha's, which is part of the "Inn of Cape May". I called to make a 5:15 reservation for the "First Seating" based on some recommendations from the locals. From the moment we walked in to the moment we walked out, it was a fantastic experience! Another suggestion was to try and get a table at the window for the fantastic ocean views (why not?) - sheer beauty! Our server was so nice - genuinely nice - the kind of nice where someone is not doing it just to get a tip out of you.... although we had a choice of the regular menu or the "first seating" menu, we decided to go with the latter. You're given the choice of either a glass of wine or tomato juice to start....we chose the Zinfandel a nice amount, by the way!), we each ordered an appetizer consisting of warm Brie, raspberry compote and a crustini - sheer joy!! They do serve you sundried tomato bread, along with a little dish of roasted garlic cloves. The idea is to add some of the olive oil at the table to the cloves and mash it up for your bread! I like garlic, but that was a little heavy for me... Our main course was the crab cake - I'm simple when it comes to seafood and the description made it sound like heaven and indeed, it was! A nice size lump crab cake, broiled and served over a bed of sautee'd spinach and mash potatoes....the real star of this dish? The roasted red pepper coulis. Once you try this, you will never, ever want regular old cocktail sauce again!! Dessert was included and I chose the cheesecake - a nice size piece that was not to heavy. All in all, a great view, a fantastic meal and a wonderful server all wrapped up in one marvelous restaurant! I can't wait to go back!

• Visited March 2013
“Great mothers day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

I took my mom here for mothers day brunch, it was excellent!! The buffet brunch was delicious with a great selection. We even got a small gift at the end of our meal. If we lived closer I would go again this year.