“Good in a pinch” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
NE NJ
“Good in a pinch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We got a few pepperoni slices here and they were ok...a little too much cheese for my taste, but others may find it ok. The main virtue of this place is that they are open late. We usually get to Cape May fairly late in the evening and going here for a quick bite is pretty much the only option. I've definitely had better pizza, but the convenience factor is a plus.

New York City, New York
“Nice location, tourist trap though, filthy place, overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

The location is the only saving grace for this place. I paid 19 for two plain, garlic knots and two sodas. The guy who rang it up said that was the price. Very expensive for what you get. The pizza was very average, not great by any means. The place was filfthy and no one was cleaning off any tables so you had to clear it on your own if you wanted to sit. The restroom was worse than any gas station I have ever seen. Didnt use it walked across the street to the beach restrooms that were much cleaner. Not a good impression. This place is catered towards grabbing quick money from the tourist with out a care for the food or customer. I cant believe they are still in business.

Philadelphia
“Place needs cleaning and upkeep.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

The Pizzas are massive, borderline deep dish style, and served piping hot. They were ok; very thick crusted and very heavy on the cheese. One large pizza is enough to feed five people. Also, this place does very high volume business, so it is popular here in Cape May. We had three large pizzas for our group of 10, resulting in a lot of leftovers. The veggie pizza was heavy on the garlic and drowned in cheese. A pizza with black olives was actually pretty good.

Cleanliness alert! Guys who run this place: the bathroom door is in need of a major paint job. It was filthy..it would take you about thirty minutes tops to repaint it and is definitely worth the $20 of worthwhile investment. Also, the tables were wiped with a dubious towel that hasn't seen soap and hot water in quite a while. Observing the use of this towel to clean our table by the man working there elicited a definite "eeeww" feeling by all at our table. The window sills where we sat needed a good scrubbing.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Central New Jersey
“Louie's Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The pizza was delicious. Food was delivered to our table by a friendly, older gentleman who seems to take care of the outdoor guests.

The bathroom was absolutely filthy. More attention could be paid to that as well as to getting tables cleaned off as soon as possible. All tables could use umbrellas, as my husband experienced more of a seagull than he would have liked, if you know what I mean.

Visited August 2013
West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States
“Bunch of Monkeys [--] a Football”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Service was terrible. We paid $2.25 for a drink from the fridge that is labeled as "Only $1!"
THEN we pay for 2 of those and 2 slices of pizza... $12 and some change. Then a bunch of morons behind the counter run around and we are given 1 slice... I wait a couple minutes and never get the 2nd slice. We ask about it and we are told he only charged us for 1. Soooo it's $12+ for 1 slice and 2 drinks!? WOW! Nooo, it's more like he didn't give us our other slice.
Well I'm hungry so I buy ANOTHER slice.
It heats up, he's holding it, looking around says "what are you waiting for?" I reply "My slice of pizza (I'm staring right at it mind you)." His reply, "This is your slice (while he continues to hold it shoulder height and I wait for his brain to process the command to his arm to hand me the slice).

Pizza was mediocre at best.

• Visited August 2013