“Not much taste” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Parkersburg, WV
“Not much taste”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The pizza did not have much taste. The slices are large. we had to clean off our table outside. surely, there is better pizza in Cape May

Visited June 2013

“Too pricey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

The pizza was good but. 3.50 per slice in an era where I can't secure jobs for my own business because my pricing is too high. My pricing is based on 15 years ago. I'm adjusting so I feel other businesses should do the same. I'll go somewhere cheaper the next time just like what potential customers have done to me. There are way to many pizza places. I can be choosey

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Go here every time we come”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I love Louie's pizza. The staff are so nice and friendly. It's a lovely place to hang out. They love to make their customers happy. The food is good and you have a large variety you can choose from. All of my friends love it here we go there every time were in cape may to the point they know us. They're such sweet people and they make good pizza and fries.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Great pizza and friendly staff. Nice change from the very pricey restaurants in town. You can eat outside or inside and it's very conveniently located.

Visited June 2012
Pennsylvania
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stopped in for a couple of slices when I 1st reached town. Even in the off-season, the pizza was fresh and well made. Great taste and loved the crust. At home I generally get the '2 slice special' so I mistakenly ordered 2 different slices and a soda. Well, each slice covered a paper plate of its own! Anyway, great pie. Will have to try a whole one some day. One thing to mention, at $4 per slice they were not cheap but I usually expect to pay about 50 to 100% more for anything purchased within 100 yds of the beach. What I don't usually expect is to get something this good!

Visited December 2012