This restaurant is one of the 4 top restaurants in cape may: (Tisha's La Camina and Peter Shields are the others).
We have tried 3 of them.
1) Food was excellent (Halibut and Steak were made to perfection. Soup was delicious)
2) Location was walking distance from all major b&b's
3) If you go on Friday's, and go early, you can save a bit of money on the 5 for Friday deals (usually wine, an appetizer, and a cocktail). This is Bar only, but a good value if you are looking for a happy hour. They also have Wine tastings, which is great if you are looking for a bottle.
4) Ambience is great, wonderful if you are on a romantic evening.
1) No real negatives, other than the bathrooms are upstairs (to my knowledge). This was no issue for us, but I have relatives who are disabled and I would not take them to the Washington inn if that situation arose
If you own or manage Washington Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.