“My family loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Owner description: Cape May Harbor
Catasauqua, Pennsylvania
“My family loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

We had a great time. So glad we chose this tour. 90 minutes is just the right length of time for the young ones. Make the Tiny Cruise Line part of your Cape May visit. The crew is awesome. Friendly and lots of fun. Thanks Captain Doug and Lexi.

Visited September 2012

Pine Hill, New Jersey
“Wonderful Crew, Great way to see Cape May”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love the Tiny Cruise Line and her crew. What a great way to see Cape May. I threw a surprise party for my dad and they brought him to his deck party. They did a great job and it was a spectacular way to arrive at a party.

It always seems quite cooler to show up at a waterside bar or restaurant on a boat than in a car. Try it.

Visited June 2012
Ocean City, Maryland
“Great Birthday Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Got to ride on Fancy for my birthday. It was the most fun I had all summer..!!! Great Capt. and crew they made the trip fantastic.. Had a super good time at the water front bars. I plan to hop on Fancy every time I am in Cape May..

Visited June 2012
Downingtown, Pennsylvania
6 attraction reviews
“A "Don't Miss Delight" in Cape May”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Our group of 6 spent the best 90 minutes of the entire summer aboard FANCY. Cap'n Doug and crew delighted and entertained us as the cool breeze and salt air defied the 98-degree day. Will do this again & again!! Dyanne

Visited August 2012
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“Perfect Day on the Water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

During our annual Girls Only Week in Cape May, we recently opted to take a 2 hour cruise with A Tiny Cruise Line on a fabulous boat. Captain Doug was efficient, personable and informative about the sights we were viewing. His First Mate, Lexi, was absolutely delightful and generously took her valuable time to snap a few photos with multiple cameras for us. We highly recommend this mini-cruise that transported us from the harbor by the Lobster House to a lovely view along the Cape May beaches and all the way out by Cape May Point and the lighthouse, around by the terminal for the Cape May-Lewes Ferry, and then a shortcut back into the harbor. It was a spectacular outing for us and one I am sure we will repeat in the future!

Visited July 2012
, Public Relations Manager at Tiny Cruise Line, responded to this review, July 13, 2012
We loved having you and the gals join us on the Tiny Cruise Line! Thank you for your lovely review! Hope to see you again for your next adventures!