“How to brighten your day!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Cape May
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
“How to brighten your day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was having a terrible day when I stopped in this cafe to grab a coffee. When I opened the door, barely stepping foot in, the young brunette behind the counter greeted me with such enthusiasm and a genuine smile that made me smile as well. The atmosphere was so wonderful, as well as my coffee, that my Friday morning automatically turned around. I will definitely be back to see my new friends at this wonderful cafe!

Visited August 2013

“It's not just the coffee...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

It's not just the coffee, but the coffee is great. It's not just the atmosphere, but that's terrific, too. It's not just the owner, but he's a gem. And it's not just the Frozen Hot Chocolate, the baked goods, or the smoothies. It's when you put all of it together that you find a great spot. Don't miss it. And oh yea, the free WiFi with a purchase is pretty darn great, too. (Be sure to check out the seating upstairs for a quite respite from the beach!)

• Visited August 2013
Long Island, NY
“Make the Magic Brain Cafe One of Your Cape May Stops!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We recently made a day trip to Cape May. We had lunch but then wanted a little something afterwards. I looked on TripAdvisor as I often do, to get some options. The name caught my eye first...The Magic Brain Café. We were just a couple of blocks away.(It's next to the Pink House). As others have written, you couldn't ask for better customer service. I was interested in something sugar free and went for the sugar free caramel latte. It was delicious! My husband had the cappacino and enjoyed that too. There are many choices to choose from and we look forward to another visit, when we return to Cape May.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“You haven't lived until you've had their frozen hot chocolate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stopped into this charming cafe and just had to try their frozen hot chocolate. It was wonderful! I actually overheard my eleven year old daughter tell her friend that she hadn't lived until she tried this drink. The owners are very friendly and we will definitely be returning.

• Visited July 2013
“Relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

The people who own this coffee shop know how to make u feel like they've know you forever. Have the best coffee an make best lattes an have many sugar free flavors I am impressed !!!!

• Visited July 2013