“Great Place for all ages....” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
Visit Cape May Special
Ranked #3 of 49 Cape May B&B and Inns
new york
“Great Place for all ages....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2008

My boyfriend and I stayed here for a few days. By far this is one of the best Inns at Cape May. Fabolous breakfast, The Sherry eggs are my personal favorite. Rooms are very clean, staff goes above and beyond. The afternoon refershments where a nice touch too. I recomend this place to anyone even young couples. Jim and Leanne really make you feel welcomed. We will definately be back.

• Stayed August 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

449 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Fredericksburg, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2008

This is our second year staying at the Albert Stevens Inn. We have decided to make this our annual mother/daughter vacation. Jimmy and Lenanne are the nicest, most helpful folks and they make the yummiest food! I always make sure I'm around at 4pm for the warm cookies (and other snacks) along with the homemade Sangria! Cape May is beautiful! I loved the trolley tours and the carriage ride! My daughter (18) is always fascinated with the ghost stories! I would recommend this for anyone who is looking for a romantic getaway or for those who love towns with a lot of history!

• Liked — Everything!
  • Disliked — Nothing - I loved everything!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2008

This is an excellent bed and breakfast. The owners are really helpful and provide you with whatever you need. The inn is in walking distance of the beach and the downtown cape may area.

• 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2008

My Husband and I had spent our second wedding anniversary at the Albert Stevens Inn. The Inn is a family oriented and operated bed and breakfast. It wasn't the usual feel of a bed and breakfast where you just say Hi and run out the door. We were amazed by the knowledge and personal interaction the owners/innkeepers Jim and Lenanne had with their guests. The atmosphere that they portrayed was like you were staying at a friends house.

The rooms and the main areas of the inn were beautifully kept. Every morning we looked forward to Lenanne's delicious breakfast. We loved staying there and we look forward to staying there again.

• Liked — The customer service was fabulous!
West Chester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2008

This is the second time we have stayed here; and it was just as lovely as the first. I cannot RECOMMEND a B&B more HIGHLY than the Albert Stevenson House. Jim always gives us the best tips on where to eat, our wine, and things that are going on that week. Lenanne breakfast is sooo good!! Do your self a favor and check this place out. Thanks for everything.
Tracie and Klaus

Stayed July 2008
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2008

My husband and I stayed at the Albert Stevens Inn for our first visit to Cape May. Even though we haven't experienced other B&Bs in the area I'm confident that we stayed at one of the best, if not THE best. The hosts, Jim and Lenanne, are kind and helpful. The food is incredible!!! And the house is absolutely gorgeous.

Cape May is a magical community. We will definitely return and we hope to stay at the Albert Stevens Inn again!

• Liked — Everything
  • Disliked — I wasn't unhappy with anything.
Dover Plains, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2008

The minute we arrived we knew that we were at a great place. Lenanne and Jim are one fantastic couple and their greetings were so sincere we knew our stay was going to be just grand "as they say in Dublin"
The breakfast' was one great treat every morning. Jim gave such great advice,you knew just what to expect at the restaurant he reccommended and he was always on the money.
Irene and I were sorry our time was up but as MAC said "WE SHALL RETURN"
Joe Kirwan

• Liked — Lovely, clean and cool rooms
  • Disliked — not a thing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Albert Stevens Inn? Share your experiences!