Went here for 3 nights last summer and I only have two words to say. DONT GO. The people there were rude and are against changing anything in their hotel that was there like 30 years ago. I felt like I was in solitary confinement in the rooms and the beds were crap. I actually planned to stay 4 nights but it had to move to the hotel next door because I couldn't take it anymore. I hope you heed this advice and the advice of others and not go to this outdated, rude hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Periwinkle Hotel
- Periwinkle Hotel Cape May
- Periwinkle Motel Cape May
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape May’s got a new hotel! Introducing the “new” Periwinkle Inn Hotel on the Oceanfront. All rooms at the Periwinkle are brand new and modern. This cosmopolitan type Cape May hotel is sure to please. Located at the southern most tip of New Jersey, in our nations oldest seashore resort, gorgeous Cape May, New Jersey. This boutique hotel resort epitomizes chic design while offering guests an unmatched level of service with the comforts of home for each and every guest. True to our name, we do everything over the top with an authenticity that attracts travelers from all over the world.Staying at this Cape May hotel affords guests sweeping views of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. The Periwinkle Inn has a distinctive waterfront location, and is right where the Cape May promenade starts allowing everyone direct access to our beautiful Cape May beach. We are located close to restaurants, sightseeing and everything else Cape May’s got to offer. With a large 5 star pool surrounded by lush gardens, we provide an ideal location for your Cape May family vacation. Stay with us, you will be glad you did! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Periwinkle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.