I just tried to book 6 rooms for a week in July for a small conference. Says no credit cards during July or some such crap. What hotel doesn't take credit cards these days? I'll tell you - one that doesn't put their customers first. I found another hotel right down the street that was more than happy to take my credit card.
- Also Known As:
- Periwinkle Hotel
- Periwinkle Hotel Cape May
- Periwinkle Motel Cape May
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape May’s got a new hotel! Introducing the “new” Periwinkle Inn Hotel on the Oceanfront. All rooms at the Periwinkle are brand new and modern. This cosmopolitan type Cape May hotel is sure to please. Located at the southern most tip of New Jersey, in our nations oldest seashore resort, gorgeous Cape May, New Jersey. This boutique hotel resort epitomizes chic design while offering guests an unmatched level of service with the comforts of home for each and every guest. True to our name, we do everything over the top with an authenticity that attracts travelers from all over the world.Staying at this Cape May hotel affords guests sweeping views of the sparkling Atlantic Ocean. The Periwinkle Inn has a distinctive waterfront location, and is right where the Cape May promenade starts allowing everyone direct access to our beautiful Cape May beach. We are located close to restaurants, sightseeing and everything else Cape May’s got to offer. With a large 5 star pool surrounded by lush gardens, we provide an ideal location for your Cape May family vacation. Stay with us, you will be glad you did! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Periwinkle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.