I just tried to book 6 rooms for a week in July for a small conference. Says no credit cards during July or some such crap. What hotel doesn't take credit cards these days? I'll tell you - one that doesn't put their customers first. I found another hotel right down the street that was more than happy to take my credit card.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Cape May, New Jersey is the home of the beachfront Periwinkle Inn Hotel. We are located Oceanfront on Beach Avenue, with breathtaking views of Cape May Beaches! All boutique-like rooms offer modern amenities including flat screen TV's, free wifi, refrigerators and ocean views with private balconies or patios. Five star outdoor pool with complimentary pool/beach towels. Located at the southern most tip of New Jersey, in our nations oldest seashore resort, gorgeous Cape May, New Jersey. This boutique hotel resort epitomizes chic design while offering guests an unmatched level of service. True to our name, we do everything to service our guests and provide wonderful vacation memories. Our hotel attracts travelers from all over the world. The Periwinkle Inn has a distinctive waterfront location, and is right where the Cape May promenade starts, allowing everyone direct access to our beautiful Cape May beach. We are located close to restaurants, sightseeing and everything else Cape May's got to offer. With a large pool surrounded by lush gardens, we provide an ideal location for your Cape May family vacation. Stay with us, you will be glad you did! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Venere, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Periwinkle Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Periwinkle Hotel Cape May
- Periwinkle Motel Cape May